Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Think about it, 3,000 subscribers is a lot for someone so young like James. I thought about starting up YouTube
You know, there's also this thing called quality. Yeah. I think you should consider quality aside from how many subscribers someone has and how young they are...

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I have to be honest, I don't like or hate how people "think" they are helping Jamez when he doesn't even deserve that rank.
He only spams his channel every lobby (even in game) he goes, I was and many of us were witness of that.
And if you are an alt, let me tell you are so desperate for that rank. I remember I decided to watch one of your/his streams once and I saw how you/his ignored people who wanted to play with you or take a screenshot (I even saw how you left and ignored your own friends). You, Jamez, are not that important and you act like that and now want a YouTuber rank. Please.
Using your friends to get something you only want to brag with.

I dont care if someone goes against me now
Well said, sir

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are reason why you will Require 40,000 subscribers. First It's Special and if you lower it to 3000 subs, I think the YT rank will be given to too many people, Plus it's a Free and Special Rank. So It will not be Obtained easily.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I have to be honest, I don't like or hate how people "think" they are helping Jamez when he doesn't even deserve that rank.
He only spams his channel every lobby (even in game) he goes, I was and many of us were witness of that.
And if you are an alt, let me tell you are so desperate for that rank. I remember I decided to watch one of your/his streams once and I saw how you/his ignored people who wanted to play with you or take a screenshot (I even saw how you left and ignored your own friends). You, Jamez, are not that important and you act like that and now want a YouTuber rank. Please.
Using your friends to get something you only want to brag with.

I dont care if someone goes against me now
I completely agree with this, I saw one of his streams and he ignored so many of his fans. Too me he just seems very desperate for the YouTube rank and the perks also the bragging "rights". I couldn't have said it as well as you did Jeff, very well said.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
3,000 subs to get something as good as a youtube(r) rank is a big NO!
A youtube(r) rank gives a player everything an obsidian rank has, not to forget the youtube(r) rank is completely free!
A main goal of the youtube(r) rank is to increase the server's popularity by giving popular people all the perks free of charge as long as they play on their server to make the server's player base grow. Most of the time people with a little amount of subscribers have viewers already playing on the server or those who are not interested in playing making it a win (Youtuber) loose (CC) situation.
I personally joined the server by watching a popular youtuber play here which made me join, then soon enough buy a rank which makes the server stay up and running. I believe I wasn't the only one who joined the server by watching that youtuber or another youtuber and bought a rank, there may be others like me who donated to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Flxen wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
_The13thDoctor_ wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you for all your activity here and on the server #SafeCubeCraft
BicolourSine41 wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom