Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I was beaten so I'm just going to see what they said after posting this. is a food?
Well, I'm currently developing it, it tastes a bit like chewy sweets but has a soft centre, then, it magically grows legs and beats you up, then drags you to the post office, forces you to put something through the post, then you eat it and it whispers through your ear through your mouth what they said.

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
Well, I'm currently developing it, it tastes a bit like chewy sweets but has a soft centre, then, it magically grows legs and beats you up, then drags you to the post office, forces you to put something through the post, then you eat it and it whispers through your ear through your mouth what they said.
That is nice, very nice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Congratulations to @WorriedSkate940 @WiggedWigg @Thjis and VitorOliMac on the new Bridges World Record! And thank you for inviting me to join you! The run has been verified now! https://www.speedrun.com/cubecraft/runs/z5gxogjm
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy birthday bestie! You are such an amazing person and I appreciate you so much. We have so many good laughs and u truly fill up my days with joy <3 Have an amazing birthday Gemma, you deserve it x
Kazwa wrote on Capitan's profile.
u're appreciated for all your hard work 💙 ur amazing
Thx for 140 Reactionscore!😜😊
And 100 Messages btw
Top Bottom