485XhYu.jpg

Real life model the build was based on

ManYN7E.jpg

zA8B33x.jpg

UDzpr5K.jpg

IhcfD7M.jpg

Q4k9j1o.jpg

VUD1Vqd.png

Again too lazy for a detailed explanation but this Minecraft build is based on a real life contest submission (winner will be announced January 18th).

PMC Submission: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/2-1-visualised-school-project-smart-square/

(Contest was called ''Smart Square'', that's why this build is also called ''Smart Square''.)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Is WIP? Because all the houses are white.
But except the white buildings everything is cool, is very similar to the real life model and the details are very cool, but i think than the trees are very similar.
This is a personal opinion but i dont like trees maded with fences, look extrange for me.
Also a very nice build.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Is WIP? Because all the houses are white.
Was done on purpose. Within my study Urban Design (wich a lot of people misunderstand for Architecture) we usually don't tend to spend much thought on buildings.
For example, here the primary goals was to design a new square, which we did. When presenting this you don't want people to get distracted by irrelevant sourroundings, hence why all buildings are kept white, purely to draw more attention to the design itself.

Only thing our study does when it comes to buildings are things such as:
- How high do you want the building to be
- What color usage does it have to stick with
- Or you can force the building to be from a certain color and material
- Decide if it will be offices / residential / etc.

Basically, we are allowed to tell what we want to happen with buildings but tend to draw attention to public areas instead of the buildings / houses.

but i think than the trees are very similar.
This is a personal opinion but i dont like trees maded with fences, look extrange for me.
I built one and copy-pasted it everywhere after rotating it by 90 degrees every time lol
Has been a long while since the last time I built a big(ger) tree, and I must say some of my older trees look better indeed.

Reactions: Buuuddy and Jevmen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Top Bottom