Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
if youre too lazy to read what i have to say basically i uninstalled minecraft and won't be reinstalling it

this game gave me anger issues with me actually breaking valued stuff on purpose and i dont think thats healthy at all

i honestly feel the same for fhg, i feel like quitting given how i can't improve and how no one gives feedback

(full thing below proceed with caution)

recently i just uninstalled minecraft with the intent of not coming back again (yes, that means goodbye cubecraft and thank you for everything)

i've decided to do this after i broke my mouse's left button by tearing it apart (yes, the one i posted in my status) because i got genuinely angry over someone being really annoying in-game, this is clearly unhealthy destructive behavior i somehow obtained and i need to eliminate this unhealthy mechanism by removing the triggers

it was because of someone i beat in a sumo tournament in a diff server and they kept on rematching and actually beat me four times in a row and acted somewhat cocky about it like I GET THAT I'M BAD ALRIGHT people really needed to rub it in

i know i'm guilty of doing something similar before and i personally didn't mind anyone doing something like this to me (given how this is a stupid block game played by 9-11 or so year-olds so it's something that isn't taken seriously) but this really pissed me off enough to reach my breaking point

again, normally i just keep my cool but the constant thought of not being able to get better or be good enough for other more experienced players keeps on replaying in my mind over and over and over and over again and it just gets proven right because of how horrid i am at literally anything i do

this is literally the only thing i go to when i need to destress yet somehow i find myself unnecessarily breaking stuff or on the verge of crying after, i don't even know what to do anymore, I quit.

before that I've been considering quitting the game since last month given how much bull I'm getting with this stupid game and-- I'm sorry for this-- this equally stupid server run by people who simply didn't care or aren't competent enough to fix things or listen to the community, like whatever happened today is surely a sign that maybe i should really quit the game as a whole.

as well as the fact that there's nobody else out there to personally train me, I just figured everything out by myself and I'm afraid I can't go any further with how repetitive my routine and my gameplay is

if I'm being honest I've been feeling the same for the forumer's hunger games story

I don't even know what to do anymore, I can't improve at all and I can't satisfy my readers enough, like you've seen it and you know it yourself with how the april fool's special turned out

without feedback I literally do not know what the hell do I do, and if I keep on doing something deemed as low quality, people would just brush it off or just mock how bad or how much of a joke it is

I'm not even sure whether or not I should continue the story

maybe I will but if no one cares I'll just write for myself, kinda like a schrodinger's cat situation but then again who the hell is going to read it

rant over

thank you for your time, goodbye

with that I've decided that I'm genuinely taking a break until I feel better again without engaging in things I convinced myself would make me feel better

goodbye everyone, thank you for everything

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
if youre too lazy to read what i have to say basically i uninstalled minecraft and won't be reinstalling it

this game gave me anger issues with me actually breaking valued stuff on purpose and i dont think thats healthy at all

i honestly feel the same for fhg, i feel like quitting given how i can't improve and how no one gives feedback

recently i just uninstalled minecraft with the intent of not coming back again (yes, that means goodbye cubecraft and thank you for everything)

i've decided to do this after i broke my mouse's left button by tearing it apart (yes, the one i posted in my status) because i got genuinely angry over someone being really annoying in-game, this is clearly unhealthy destructive behavior i somehow obtained and i need to eliminate this unhealthy mechanism by removing the triggers

it was because of someone i beat in a sumo tournament in a diff server and they kept on rematching and actually beat me four times in a row and acted somewhat cocky about it like I GET THAT I'M BAD ALRIGHT people really needed to rub it in

i know i'm guilty of doing something similar before and i personally didn't mind anyone doing something like this to me (given how this is a stupid block game played by 9-11 or so year-olds so it's something that isn't taken seriously) but this really pissed me off enough to reach my breaking point

again, normally i just keep my cool but the constant thought of not being able to get better or be good enough for other more experienced players keeps on replaying in my mind over and over and over and over again and it just gets proven right because of how horrid i am at literally anything i do

this is literally the only thing i go to when i need to destress yet somehow i find myself unnecessarily breaking stuff or on the verge of crying after, i don't even know what to do anymore, I quit.

before that I've been considering quitting the game since last month given how much bull I'm getting with this stupid game and-- I'm sorry for this-- this equally stupid server run by people who simply didn't care or aren't competent enough to fix things or listen to the community, like whatever happened today is surely a sign that maybe i should really quit the game as a whole.

as well as the fact that there's nobody else out there to personally train me, I just figured everything out by myself and I'm afraid I can't go any further with how repetitive my routine and my gameplay is

if I'm being honest I've been feeling the same for the forumer's hunger games story

I don't even know what to do anymore, I can't improve at all and I can't satisfy my readers enough, like you've seen it and you know it yourself with how the april fool's special turned out

without feedback I literally do not know what the hell do I do, and if I keep on doing something deemed as low quality, people would just brush it off or just mock how bad or how much of a joke it is

maybe I will but if no one cares I'll just write for myself, kinda like a schrodinger's cat situation but then again who the hell is going to read it

rant over

with that I've decided that I'm genuinely taking a break until I feel better again without engaging in things I convinced myself would make me feel better

Goodbye and take care of your self 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata
May 20, 2023

rant over

I am quitting as well sad to see myself go away from this community

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
It's been an honour to get to know you. It's sad to see you leaving the community, but if you need to step away for mental health reasons I totally get that. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you hope to do in the future, farewell.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
yeah, for a simple game of hitting people and createing KB to start comboes, it is way to complicated, and EXTREMELY unintuitive, it is really hard to know what to work on to get better, and yeah, Cube sucks, they really really have for the past few years, I hope you can find a better new game, or something offline

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

rant over

Take as long a break as you need and want my friend. When you feel like it can you always return what matters is that you are doing well. I will miss you my friend <3

endertom100

May 12, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
i haven’t seen you much since i just started on Sunday but i’m really hoping you start to feel better. i’m so sorry that you had to deal with that stuff and i really really hope you feel better soon. ♥️

Amacchi

Mar 2, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear things aren't working out for you, still won't forget the day we met lol. As for FHG i'll still be looking forward to reading new chapters when I have the time, ignore the negative comments as they have nothing meaningful to contribute besides their own opinion. Wishing you the best of luck :heart:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom