Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Welcome to the 15th Weekly Challenge!

If you don't know how this works, I will post a challenge every week and you will have the entire week to complete it. A winner will be selected and announced in the next week's post. If you win, you will be put in the Weekly Challenges Hall of Fame!

The winner of last week's challenge is...
@ajezh12345 !!!

Congratulations to them for two wins in a row! Their submission can be viewed here. Now, this weeks challenge can be done on both networks (Java and Bedrock). The challenge is:

[Both Networks] 🍀 Lucky Islands: Most Lucky Blocks Opened in One Game

Rules:

• Either record the game or submit a screenshot that includes the end-of-game statistics
• Lucky blocks must be opened by YOU in order to count
• Any type of lucky block works

Challenge #1: Thjis
Challenge #2: JustNathie and lw_luc
Challenge #3: licht
Challenge #4: TheBoyInOneSock
Challenge #5: Thjis
Challenge #6: SlinkyGnu05604, Aratic, Desiderata, Thjis, licht, EpicShotz1432
Challenge #7: Frontlane
Challenge #8: Loskol and human being
Challenge #9: Loskol and licht
Challenge #10: Loskol and licht
Challenge #11: Loskol
Challenge #12: Thjis
Challenge #13: ajezh12345
Challenge #14: ajezh12345

Win a challenge to have your name embedded here forever!

These are the players that are notified when a new Weekly Challenge comes out:

@coolzombiee
@BicolourSine41
@ajezh12345

If you want to be notified the very second that a new Weekly Challenge comes out, either reply to this post saying so or react with "haha" 🤣 and I will add you to the list of people that will be tagged 🙂

Good luck and have fun! And please post your entry even if someone else's seems better as disqualifications can occur.

PS: Suggestions are open for future Weekly Challenges! Feel free to submit your ideas!

Last edited:

ajezh12345

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a game where I broke XXX amount of lucky blocks. But I didn't record the entire thing (xbox only lets you capture 5 minutes of recording, and I timed the 5 minutes wrong). At the end of a game it shows the amount of lucky blocks I opened. Can't I give that screenshot of that instead of recording the entire game (I have some of the game recorded for proof that I played it.

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I have a game where I broke XXX amount of lucky blocks. But I didn't record the entire thing (xbox only lets you capture 5 minutes of recording, and I timed the 5 minutes wrong). At the end of a game it shows the amount of lucky blocks I opened. Can't I give that screenshot of that instead of recording the entire game (I have some of the game recorded for proof that I played it.
Yeah that's fine!

Reactions: ajezh12345

ajezh12345

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
videoframe_253356.png

Top Bottom