Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
As I said in a previous post, I and many people would like to see new game modes coming, so I'll give some ideas: As I said, I gave examples we could also imagine game modes of the type:
1. Deadly Labyrinth
Concept: Players must go through a maze full of traps (arrow dispensers, pistons, lava, etc.) to reach the exit first.
Objective: The first player to exit the maze wins. If you die, you reappear at the beginning.
2. Hidden PvP
Concept: Each player is given an invisibility potion and must find and eliminate the others while remaining stealthy.
Objective: The last player standing wins the game.
Variation: Gives special items (such as detectors or traps) to help players spot others.
3. The Treasure Hunt
Concept: A chest full of treasures is hidden somewhere in a large area. Players must explore and find the chest before the others.
Objective: The first player to collect the treasure wins.
4. King of the Hill
Concept: Players must capture and hold a central hill for a certain amount of time without being eliminated.
Objective: The player or team that controls the hill for the most time wins the game.
5. Night Survival
Concept: Players are transported to a dark world where they must survive against increasingly difficult waves of mobs.
Objective: The last player still alive wins.
6. Elytra Racing
Concept: Players must use Elytras (wings) to fly through an aerial course filled with rings to pass through and obstacles to avoid.
Objective: The first player to reach the finish line or go through all the rings wins.
These are ideas of things that take more or less time to play and if some people agree with me on the type of modes I offer, let me know with a comment

IGN : Dream81501
Level : 93
VIP Level : 27
Main : Egg-Wars, BlockWars and Bedwars

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Many of these could make good MinerWare boss games! Maybe even a regular microgame here and there

King of the hill happens to already be a Minerware microgame

In terms of main games, Night Survival is a good idea! I’m curious about how the idea could be executed
The idea would be that we will say 10 players would compete indirectly. There would be monsters that would appear in waves. By killing a monster, you would earn money that could be used in a shop offering armor, sword, life upgrades but also to have items such as the bow, potions or debuffs to destabilize your opponents.
The mode could also be worn like an invasion of zombies that would appear somewhere. By killing these zombies, you could advance from zone to zone, get items that would pay like the zones with coins. Items would have abilities such as (flamethrower, rocket launcher, grenades...)
It would be more of a cooperative mode

TC XD

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
As I said in a previous post, I and many people would like to see new game modes coming, so I'll give some ideas: As I said, I gave examples we could also imagine game modes of the type:
1. Deadly Labyrinth
Concept: Players must go through a maze full of traps (arrow dispensers, pistons, lava, etc.) to reach the exit first.
Objective: The first player to exit the maze wins. If you die, you reappear at the beginning.
2. Hidden PvP
Concept: Each player is given an invisibility potion and must find and eliminate the others while remaining stealthy.
Variation: Gives special items (such as detectors or traps) to help players spot others.
3. The Treasure Hunt
Concept: A chest full of treasures is hidden somewhere in a large area. Players must explore and find the chest before the others.
4. King of the Hill
Concept: Players must capture and hold a central hill for a certain amount of time without being eliminated.
Objective: The player or team that controls the hill for the most time wins the game.
5. Night Survival
Concept: Players are transported to a dark world where they must survive against increasingly difficult waves of mobs.
6. Elytra Racing
Concept: Players must use Elytras (wings) to fly through an aerial course filled with rings to pass through and obstacles to avoid.
Objective: The first player to reach the finish line or go through all the rings wins.
These are ideas of things that take more or less time to play and if some people agree with me on the type of modes I offer, let me know with a comment

IGN : Dream81501
Level : 93
VIP Level : 27
Main : Egg-Wars, BlockWars and Bedwars
As mini games yes, as full on game modes though; I don't see them being successful

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
1. Deadly Labyrinth
I actually don’t mind this idea. It would be a bit similar to Hive’s deathrun, but has enough differences to distinguish itself (the main difference being that the traps would be random and not triggered by players). There could also possibly be checkpoints, depending on the size of the maze. Would almost need an arcade lobby to put this in.
My vote: :agree:
2. Hidden PvP
I would not want this as it’s own gamemode. However, I do think this concept would work well as either a Microgame in Minerware or an Event in FFA. If it were to be added in FFA, the goal would have to be changed from last player standing to most kills though.
My vote: :agree: for Minerware, :unsure: for FFA
3. The Treasure Hunt
Sorry but no. Too similar to your first idea, and sounds a little boring/monotonous.
My vote: :disagree:
4. King of the Hill
This already exists in Cubecraft’s FFA and in Minerware.
5. Night Survival
Not sure about this one. Pretty much just a mob arena. I would’ve said that it might work in Minerware if we didn’t already have one where you need to kill zombies to sleep, which is still too similar imo.
My vote: :unsure:
6. Elytra Racing
Once again, this seems like a very good idea for Minerware (Microgame or Boss game). I’d be worried about how buggy/glitchy it would be though, they don’t call it “bugrock” for nothing. Cubecraft would also have to put some kind of twist to it, because there are MANY maps like this on the Marketplace if I’m not mistaken.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I actually don’t mind this idea. It would be a bit similar to Hive’s deathrun, but has enough differences to distinguish itself (the main difference being that the traps would be random and not triggered by players). There could also possibly be checkpoints, depending on the size of the maze. Would almost need an arcade lobby to put this in.

I would not want this as it’s own gamemode. However, I do think this concept would work well as either a Microgame in Minerware or an Event in FFA. If it were to be added in FFA, the goal would have to be changed from last player standing to most kills though.

Sorry but no. Too similar to your first idea, and sounds a little boring/monotonous.

Not sure about this one. Pretty much just a mob arena. I would’ve said that it might work in Minerware if we didn’t already have one where you need to kill zombies to sleep, which is still too similar imo.

Once again, this seems like a very good idea for Minerware (Microgame or Boss game). I’d be worried about how buggy/glitchy it would be though, they don’t call it “bugrock” for nothing. Cubecraft would also have to put some kind of twist to it, because there are MANY maps like this on the Marketplace if I’m not mistaken.
This is exactly my thoughts lol

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him

Thank you for your opinion :) I'll take your opinion and try to imagine new games if you have ideas, we can share them on Discord

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
To add onto what @Reesle said about the elytra racing bit:

This actually used to already be a game on Java, Wing Rush. I grinded that game, lol, it was so good. It’s extremely unfortunate that they removed the game off of Java, but I can see why it shouldn’t ever be a thing on Bedrock… Buggy movement being the main reason.

TC XD

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him

There is an Elytra race In good old Minecraft Xbox 1 Edition

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please someone jump onto this Labyrinth idea! It feels like a combination of a maze, Death Run (which is on a lot of other servers (e.g. the Hive) and Sands of Time (MCC/Noxcrew). I wholeheartedly believe this could be not only a fun gamemode, but acually has potential to become a main gamemode of a server!!

Then quickly about the others, even though Reesle said most already:
2. I only see this work in a custom duel battle, which would be really fun with friends but annoying with strangers.
3. MinerWare Microgame anyone? This is actually on a smaller server I know, where it is a standalone game. Fun for about 60 seconds, but after 30 of those it got boring already.
4. As said, depending on which version you mean you can find it in FFA or in MinerWare
5. Could be funny! I do think that you either fail miserably, which makes it a bit un-fun, or you slay, which makes it monotonous, and therefore un-fun.
6. Wing Rushers assemble!! But besides that, the game you describe without anything is called Elytra Vortex and is(/was) already a boss-game in MinerWare

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dream81501 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Merry Chrismas 🤣
ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom