Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hey everyone!

I have very simple and short suggestion for the Team Lucky Islands. After playing on Team Lucky Islands on Java, I realized that the mobs summoned with the Mob Wand also attacks your own teammates. This is really annoying because you can accidentally kill you own teammates with this wand, especially if it summons mobs like Ravager or Piglin Brute. I suggest to change it so that the mobs only attack players from opponent teams, just like the Slime Wand does.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 2024-08-27_13.40.45.png
    2024-08-27_13.40.45.png
    814.5 KB · Views: 21

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
Hey everyone!

I have very simple and short suggestion for the Team Lucky Islands. After playing on Team Lucky Islands on Java, I realized that the mobs summoned with the Mob Wand also attacks your own teammates. This is really annoying because you can accidentally kill you own teammates with this wand, especially if it summons mobs like Ravager or Piglin Brute. I suggest to change it so that the mobs only attack players from opponent teams, just like the Slime Wand does.

I only play bedrock, where (I think) the mob wand mobs won’t attack Teamates, but I support your claim

Reactions: Reesle and Loskol

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!

I dont play java, but if i did i really think this could be changed

IcePancake

May 14, 2020
Should be highly possible, the summoned mob already has a summoned by tag of some sort, outherwise it would attack the summoner themselves. Perhaps they could solve this by checking who the mob is targeting when the EntityTargetEvent gets called (assuming cubecraft uses spigot)

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TC XD wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Apparently it's your birthday?

You're still a small child anyway 😂
CagriCann in stream join us!
Wave Master7S wrote on TC XD's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Reesle wrote on Herausgefunden's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom