• No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

caraMel

Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
You can already calculate the amount of loses because you have games played and games won statistics.
I believe the point is that with just those stats, if you subtract the wins from the games played, you get the sum of losses and leaves (not just losses).

I have criticized about Players leaving the game Mid Game,so Why not add losses into stats,it can clearly see how many games you have left by subtracting the losses and wins
Note:Game Leaves are less likely to occur than losing the game
I personally feel this isn't really necessary (then again, there are stats for things like 'chests opened', sooo....).
And also, unless I've misunderstood, would adding such a stat not just encourage people to leave more often in order to not increase their loss stat? I don't see the addition of an incentive for people to leave part-way through a game as a good thing.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey i have some reasons why not to implement this:

Game losses are implicitly visible in other statistics
If you can see all the games played and games won, you can easily calculate how many games someone has lost by simply taking the number of games played minus the number of games won. Loss statistics would therefore be redundant information.

Focus on positive performance
furthermore I think that negative statistics are not necessarily necessary because it is negative anyway

Loss statistics do not provide insight into individual performance
A loss does not always mean a player performed poorly. A player may have played an excellent game but lose due to an underperforming team or bad luck. Tracking losses does not accurately reflect an individual player’s contribution to a game.

Not every player plays to win
Some players play for fun and experience, and not necessarily to win every game. For these players, losing statistics could be irrelevant and even distracting, as it does not reflect their playing style or motivation.

Conclusion
I personally think you are not getting any relevant information out of it, which on the other hand can have a negative impact on things.

Nubnub

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

ItzJuan

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
In many other games, leaving (or even rage quitting) mid-game rightfully counts as a loss. I don't see why Cubecraft's stats should separate game quits from losses, since in both cases, you didn't win that match.

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I have criticized about Players leaving the game Mid Game,so Why not add losses into stats,it can clearly see how many games you have left by subtracting the losses and wins
Note:Game Leaves are less likely to occur than losing the game
If this would happen each time while your going to lose you just leave and keep 0 losses, so this isnt a good idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Reesle wrote on tarakmehta4960's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Top Bottom