Votes: 2 13.3%
  • IDK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 12, 2021
you should probably explain it
oke from google: Minetopia is synonymous with Minecraft Roleplay that simulates contemporary life. In our early city, Minetopia, the challenge is to work yourself up the social ladder. Entrepreneurship and creativity can lead to personal success and political power.

from myself: Its a game where you play like real-life its differently than in most minetopia servers because they mostly simulate Netherland/Belgium and yeah it's like with politics and you can own your own shop and you can have weapons in-game and all with recourse pack and you make RP ideas and all and if you want to be staff you need to work super hard and get super much knowledge about it and with politics also know a lot and be active and have much time and you don't need to be there all time and yeah event ideas so as boat race and all and RP we need that much

il make later better explanation and yeah il help create the game if it's coming
there are also some things only staff can/need to know

it can be fun if you make it fun

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
oke from google: Minetopia is synonymous with Minecraft Roleplay that simulates contemporary life. In our early city, Minetopia, the challenge is to work yourself up the social ladder. Entrepreneurship and creativity can lead to personal success and political power.

from myself: Its a game where you play like real-life its differently than in most minetopia servers because they mostly simulate Netherland/Belgium and yeah it's like with politics and you can own your own shop and you can have weapons in-game and all with recourse pack and you make RP ideas and all and if you want to be staff you need to work super hard and get super much knowledge about it and with politics also know a lot and be active and have much time and you don't need to be there all time and yeah event ideas so as boat race and all and RP we need that much

il make later better explanation and yeah il help create the game if it's coming
there are also some things only staff can/need to know

it can be fun if you make it fun
Cubecraft isnt realy a roleplay server its more a pvp server or fight server and roleplay is realy different so i dont realy think it will fit in cubecraft and many people will play it.

Reactions: InkAsriel and Slovy

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
you should just go to the DDG server for this, its ree nowadays. this would lead to longer waiting times in all other gamemodes and like said above, it doesn't fit in cubecraft. so a no for me. also when you suggest such idea's, its better to work them more out so more people would understand.

Apr 12, 2021
I think they will but it's just a test its really popular in one server just needs to get an English one but still, everyone can help me make a test server for minetopia so we can test it out for this server and see if it will fit discord:LunaWolfDarkness#7891

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
cubecraft tries to focus on originality most of the time, and this is just a stolen idea from youtube/their server. not only that, i have to agree with Marek when it comes to cubecraft not really being a rp style server, although i wouldnt call it a pvp server either.

besides, i dont think ddg would be happy to see one of the biggest mc servers stealing their concept just like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Top Bottom