Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I think ranked would be cool in skywars, with multiple rank (bronze, silver, gold...) and a fair matchmaking and rewards.

This thread was already suggested many times, and this one doesn’t add something new to the already suggested things, and I don’t think right now is the best moment to add Ranked SkyWars due to the amount of "hackers" in game.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I don't think adding a new gamemode is really necessary, as dubby mentioned there are alot of cases of hackers and it's better to stick with modes like OP,normal and basic.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I suggested this back in 2016 and I still would love to see a competitive Skywars mode with some kind of ELO/Points.

There are already Leaderboards on Cubecraft Bedrock. There is no need to add Ranked ones.

If you're a new player it's almost impossible to get into the leaderboards. With a ranked mode you could have a reset every season (maybe).

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
If you're a new player it's almost impossible to get into the leaderboards. With a ranked mode you could have a reset every season (maybe).

Hmm...Impossible would be surpassing the first players, but to get in the leaderboards you still have a chance. But thinking back, you're right.

Change of Mind: I doubt they will ever do it, but I would like the idea.

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I'd also suggest having this in 1.9+ so there are fewer hackers + a minimum wins in normal Skywars before you can participate in the ranked mode.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Reesle wrote on unevencelery901's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums, fellow Cubecraft Enjoyer! :D
If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a mod any time! Hope you enjoy your time on here!
Top Bottom