Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!
Im back with a new suggestion after quite a long time, so enjoy!

What's it:
Eggwars endgames are very similar, you get some loot and find the last player, so i'm suggesting a new voting mode that is "endgame", this mode would add something to the endgame (when 3 players over (12 player map) 2 players over (8 player map)).

Modes:

Zombie mode:

When endgame starts zombies begin to spawn on all middle islands, the zombies just attack players, there could be a max of 75 zombies (12 player map) and 40 zombies (8 player map). Zombies spawn after 10 sec, they have auto bridge, but you can void them and with a sword they are 2-3 hits.
Faster gens:
When endgame starts the generators generate at double or 1.5 speed to speed the endgame up.
Slower gens:
When endgame starts generators will generate 50% slower.
Regen mode:
Players have slow regeneration when endgame starts.
Jump boost:
Players can jump 2 blocks high when endgame starts
Snowball mode:
Players get 16 snowballs and you get one back after 5 sec
Speed:
Player speed is doubled when endgame starts
Defense boom
When endgame starts all defenses will get removed
Deathfight
when endgame starts all eggs get broken end the outer islands crumble away and theres deathmatch on mid.
Noshop
All shops disapear when endgame starts
Nogen
All gens will stop generating when endgame starts

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment your suggestions so i can add them! And make sure to react with :agree:, :unsure: or :disagree:

Have a good day :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!
Im back with a new suggestion after quite a long time, so enjoy!

What's it:
Eggwars endgames are very similar, you get some loot and find the last player, so i'm suggesting a new voting mode that is "endgame", this mode would add something to the endgame (when 3 players over (12 player map) 2 players over (8 player map)).

Modes:

Zombie mode:

When endgame starts zombies begin to spawn on all middle islands, the zombies just attack players, there could be a max of 75 zombies (12 player map) and 40 zombies (8 player map). Zombies spawn after 10 sec, they have auto bridge, but you can void them and with a sword they are 2-3 hits.
Faster gens:
When endgame starts the generators generate at double or 1.5 speed to speed the endgame up.
Slower gens:
When endgame starts generators will generate 50% slower.
Regen mode:
Players have slow regeneration when endgame starts.
Jump boost:
Players can jump 2 blocks high when endgame starts
Snowball mode:
Players get 16 snowballs and you get one back after 5 sec
Speed:
Player speed is doubled when endgame starts
Defense boom
When endgame starts all defenses will get removed
Deathfight
when endgame starts all eggs get broken end the outer islands crumble away and theres deathmatch on mid.
Noshop
All shops disapear when endgame starts
Nogen
All gens will stop generating when endgame starts

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment your suggestions so i can add them! And make sure to react with :agree:, :unsure: or :disagree:

Have a good day :)
Its really good idea especially with the speed and nogen but for the noshop it will be so op for me and hard

Reactions: BicolourSine41

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Considering how similar the existing modes are, which I feel is probably intentional, I think it would be cool if some of these suggested modes existed, but maybe just in a separate version of EggWars; this could be called “Crazy EggWars” or something similar.

Two different versions would allow players to choose what kind of EggWars experience they would like, whether it’s the classic experience or a modified one that has different modes. Both versions would have sets of modes that are similar to each other and would ensure that players (with or without the ability to vote) have the EggWars experience that they were seeking

For an additional reference, here’s part of a post that I made on another suggestion thread:
I think that a Speed Mode would be inconsistent with the other modes. The three already existing modes in EggWars are somewhat parallel to each other; they don’t directly affect the speed and core gameplay of the game, but rather they change the way resources are gathered and sometimes the way fighting plays out.

After all, I feel like people play EggWars for its core gameplay.

Tl;dr: A speed mode in EggWars would be too inconsistent with the other modes, deviating too much from the core gameplay of EggWars—the gameplay that players would expect upon joining the game. Only a few players have the ability to vote for modes, so players shouldn’t have to play a different version of EggWars because of the vote.
(shortened for context)

Lord of Ducks

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
This could be added as separate game in the eggwars lobby, maybe something like eggwars chaos, kinda like Skywars chaos, but for eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JDgamers's profile.
happy birthday!
1.4 K messages!! Im really close to dedicated member! Could i finally introduce myself, could i finally make a good about section or could i do both if i reach dedicated member?
coolzombiee wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
AuraVST wrote on Nober⛏'s profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom