• Total voters

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I hope they add this
Maybe get something for Obsidian rank to vote for

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I like it as someone with ob rank that can vote 2 has that 1 you have something for Obsidian with it and then the rank is also worth more 2 it's just a great idea
I didn't understand, but thanks for feedback!

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
If we do more stuff like hypixel or other servers, we're not unique anymore. I think what @Marieke2001 said: 'You need to loot your own chests and pvp for other stuff, a game isn't longer than 6 minutes, then it's not necessary to do this.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
there's for doing a bridge without ender pearl. Many people don't use ender pearl to cross island to island they use it for Ender safe when they are in a big pap or any pvp. But if you want this idea to be added the Chest Refill just because of the ender there's going to be added notch apples as well and it wouldn't be the best because there's always going to have one person that would end up with more than 20 notch & 10 enders, because in a game of op I end up with 15 notch & 8 enders, mostly in all the games and imagine a refill chest would end up with more, the game would last longer at least 1 hour in one game. I'm pretty sure there's enough enders in the middle. :cool:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't realy see this going well in Skywars because this gamemode is just based on going to someone else his/her island and destroy the people on it to get stuff. By refilling the chests there will be a lot of campers and you will just give them the feature to take arrows and camp again for ages. I would say yes to add this to survivalgames. This is just amazing for the people who didn't got stuff , they can get in the deathmatch with stuff and they can gear them to fight aginst stronger players to make a fair fight !

Reactions: DanDaDino

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't realy see this going well in Skywars because this gamemode is just based on going to someone else his/her island and destroy the people on it to get stuff. By refilling the chests there will be a lot of campers and you will just give them the feature to take arrows and camp again for ages. I would say yes to add this to survivalgames. This is just amazing for the people who didn't got stuff , they can get in the deathmatch with stuff and they can gear them to fight aginst stronger players to make a fair fight !
Wow! You said that so convincingly, nice man :D

Reactions: Zombiepower

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nah..
Useful for the campers....
Maybe this is useful for "Survival Games"
And there is then a certain time that the game stops. Sorry i don't like it.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Why does everything needs to be implemented as a voting option? There is literally no problem to have random arena events (like chest refill) without having to vote for it.

I don't care if Hypixel has it. That doesn't mean CubeCraft shouldn't add it .

Anyway, I am fully supporting this idea, as this will make skywars more fun to play (to be fair, the current skywars on cube sucks)
Actually, I think it does matter whether or not another major server has it because recently, CubeCraft has been implementing almost exact game types and features from other servers and it is making Cube less original.

I personally think that this would be a great thing to add for Survival Games, but I don't think it would be good for skywars. I think skywars is meant for it to get what you get and use it to the best of your ability. If the chests keep refilling, people would camp on their islands and wait for a chest refill to become more op and the game would never end.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I agree it's a pain not having ender pearls.
But I personally think that this would lead to mass amounts of camping. On a map such as Birdhouse. It's a good idea but I don't think Cube have the maps from it.

I'm agreeing with this 100%, Cube is only giving us 3 chances to get a sword, gear, blocks and other items.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ender pearls in skywars are somewhat only for OP mode also you can break chests in skywars so that wouldn't help SG though I don't see a reason why not unless someone can think of a good 1 but for now in survival games sure

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom