Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

glo7776

Jan 7, 2024
The United States Of America
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is a fun server where thousands of players get to interact and play together in a wide variety of mini games! But I think the main problem recently is with a lot of the new updates are trying to get newer, but noobier players to play. Dont get me wrong I have no problems with people who are less skilled at the game, but I feel like cubecraft in a way is getting desprate for more players that they are ruining there own fanbase in the process. I have had dozens of friends switch to the hive because of a lot of the new updates. Like bedwars for example: The idea for it in general was really cool but cubecraft made it into a game where you more of camp your bed rather then just attacking others base. The point Im trying to make is that its not really encouraging you to go into middle and to other bases islands. I have expirenced many games where people just camp there bed and not invade or go into mid making it a very boring and hard game. Comment your other ideas or objections if you have any!

_xero_xero_

Aug 19, 2024
I admit i have played bedwars on java servers like hypixel and its a lot more chaotic, as you mentioned you are pretty skilled and maybe whats making it boring for you is the difficulty. tysm 4 reading this :)

Reactions: glo7776

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
Point Nemo
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is a fun server where thousands of players get to interact and play together in a wide variety of mini games! But I think the main problem recently is with a lot of the new updates are trying to get newer, but noobier players to play. Dont get me wrong I have no problems with people who are less skilled at the game, but I feel like cubecraft in a way is getting desprate for more players that they are ruining there own fanbase in the process. I have had dozens of friends switch to the hive because of a lot of the new updates. Like bedwars for example: The idea for it in general was really cool but cubecraft made it into a game where you more of camp your bed rather then just attacking others base. The point Im trying to make is that its not really encouraging you to go into middle and to other bases islands. I have expirenced many games where people just camp there bed and not invade or go into mid making it a very boring and hard game. Comment your other ideas or objections if you have any!
i think that its the players more rather than the staff team. i feel that theres alot of games already, ive seen the server 5+ years ago and it has changed alot, i think that the beta games added some fun into the game, and having only 10-15 isnt necessarily bad by any means, i think its just the players making it not fun and the cheaters. i dont think cubecraft is desperate for players i just think they are ever expanding.

Reactions: _xero_xero_

itzjuan2195

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
if it helps you, i heard the devs have been preparing something called CubeCraft League. basically a much more competitive version of games like eggwars, blockwars, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on teogamermc's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
I think I have the best stats on Cubecraft Skyblock

2024-09-13_12.47.35.png
Reesle wrote on Rekdyoface1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on teogamermc's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Top Bottom