Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be the prize of my next giveaway in July?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone, hope you’re all having a great June 1st! Today, I will be hosting my 4th giveaway. This one will be for a Lethal Entities Bundle. Keep reading to find out how to enter!

Giveaway:
To enter yourself or a friend into this giveaway, you must reply to this thread with your or your friend’s IGN. When I react to your message, it means you were entered. If I have 12 or more entries, the giveaway will end June 21st at 3:00 PM EST, and I plan on announcing the winner that evening. However, if there isn’t a minimum of 12 entries by that date, the giveaway won’t end until I get the aforementioned amount of entries.
View attachment 230838

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who enter/participate! Make sure to spread the word about this giveaway! Good luck everyone! :D

- Reesle 🎁
You can just give bundle not vipxp 😶

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
You can just give bundle not vipxp 😶
Yes, I know. Only I will get the VXP. Well, actually, I already got the VXP, because I bought this bundle gift a couple months ago.
Do you want to enter yourself or a friend? If so, reply with IGN :)

zNightss

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
The Earth 🌎
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone, hope you’re all having a great June 1st! Today, I will be hosting my 4th giveaway. This one will be for a Lethal Entities Bundle. Keep reading to find out how to enter!

Giveaway:
To enter yourself or a friend into this giveaway, you must reply to this thread with your or your friend’s IGN. When I react to your message, it means you were entered. If I have 12 or more entries, the giveaway will end June 21st at 3:00 PM EST, and I plan on announcing the winner that evening. However, if there isn’t a minimum of 12 entries by that date, the giveaway won’t end until I get the aforementioned amount of entries.
View attachment 230838

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who enter/participate! Make sure to spread the word about this giveaway! Good luck everyone! :D

- Reesle 🎁
HEHHEHEHE :3
THAMKS FOR HOSTING
IGN a9o2 :333333

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 230838

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🎁
IGN - cool zombie e
I look forward to see who will win :)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Why did you not join finny's party?
TDF Fact stage 5-
Winner: Mark Cavendish!!!!!!
Mark Cavendish finally reached his biggest goal ever after 2 years of trying, in a chaotic sprint cause of a crash he was truly the best!
Fact: Mark Cavendish got his 35th Tour de France stage win, with that he finally overtook Eddy Merckx (Known as the best cyclist ever).
WorriedSkate940 wrote on L1kii's profile.
BestLiki12 👀
Top Bottom