Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day/night! Today I will be commencing my 6th Community Giveaway! Want to enter? Keep reading to find out how!

Giveaway:
As for the prizes, I went according to this poll, thank you to those who voted!
This is my first Community Giveaway to have not one, but TWO prizes up for grabs: Skywars Summer Bundle & Shatter Kill Effect!
IMG_6128.jpeg

If you wish to do so, you can enter yourself or a friend for both prizes. Or, you can enter yourself for a prize and a friend for the other prize. The choice is yours!
To enter, comment which prize you (or your friend) would like and what your (or your friend’s) IGN is.
When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you (or your friend) was successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on August 26th at 3:00PM EST and I plan on announcing the winners either that evening or the next day.

Edit: For those who wish to give a prize to a random person, I will just put the names of those who entered before you made your entry post on a wheel and choose at random.

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who’ve read this thread and who’ll be participating! I wish you all good luck!

- Reesle 🙃

Last edited:

Xi :3

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
FIRST
ign: Xi1m2946
Shatter Kill Effect
ign: RY06136254
Skywars Summer Bundle
thank you eee

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
W
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day/night! Today I will be commencing my 6th Community Giveaway! Want to enter? Keep reading to find out how!

Giveaway:
This is my first Community Giveaway to have not one, but TWO prizes up for grabs: Skywars Summer Bundle & Shatter Kill Effect!
View attachment 232379
If you wish to do so, you can enter yourself or a friend for both prizes. Or, you can enter yourself for a prize and a friend for the other prize. The choice is yours!
To enter, comment which prize you (or your friend) would like and what your (or your friend’s) IGN is.
When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you (or your friend) was successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on August 26th at 3:00PM EST and I plan on announcing the winners either that evening or the next day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who’ve read this thread and who’ll be participating! I wish you all good luck!

- Reesle 🙃
Wow, thank you for all of these great giveaways!
Ign - cool zombie e
Both would be great!

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 232379

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃
Thank you for the giveaway!
IGN: CharmingWind729
It would be great to have both

May 20, 2023
Ign:winterbear73788
Shatter kill effect
Firends: umm don't exist
(You can give to anyone other that wins)
Thanks alot!

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 232379

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃
Hello😊
First of all, thank you for this giveaway!
I love giveaway‘s😎❤️
Lets make it short;

Network: Bedrock
IGN: CrimsonSaturn15
Prizes: Shatter-Kill Effect, Summer Bundle

I wish all of you a nice day❤️👋

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
IGN: SoulSeeker09
*Me hysterically laughing at the thought of having friends*
W

Wow, thank you for all of these great giveaways!
Ign - cool zombie e
Both would be great!
Kill effect: teammasemore
Bundle:Lordofducks3721

Best Givaway ever!
Hello fellow Canadian.

IGN: Notcitingdow
Prize: Both :shreklook:
Thank you for the giveaway!
IGN: CharmingWind729
It would be great to have both
Ign:winterbear73788
Shatter kill effect
Thanks alot!
IGN: NightThree16965
Shatter kill effect

skywars summer bundle: to anyone other that wins
Hello😊
First of all, thank you for this giveaway!
I love giveaway‘s😎❤️
Lets make it short;

Network: Bedrock
IGN: CrimsonSaturn15
Prizes: Shatter-Kill Effect, Summer Bundle

I wish all of you a nice day❤️👋
ING: BicolourSine41
Thanks for hosting ressle!
All entered!
Ok two things, one, you didn’t say what item/items
If somebody just says their IGN, I’ll assume that it means they want to be entered for both prizes.

vGenTixq

Oct 31, 2023
Wstęp:
Cześć! Mam nadzieję, że wszyscy macie fantastyczny dzień/noc! Dzisiaj zaczynam 6. Community Giveaway! Chcesz wziąć udział? Czytaj dalej, aby dowiedzieć się, jak!

Konkurs:
Jeśli chodzi o nagrody, to zdecydowałem się na podstawie tej ankiety , dziękuję tym, którzy głosowali!
To mój pierwszy konkurs społecznościowy, w którym można wygrać nie jedną, a DWIE nagrody: Skywars Summer Bundle i Shatter Kill Effect!
View attachment 232379
Jeśli chcesz, możesz zgłosić siebie lub znajomego do obu nagród. Możesz też zgłosić siebie do nagrody i znajomego do drugiej nagrody. Wybór należy do Ciebie!
Aby wziąć udział w konkursie, napisz w komentarzu, jaką nagrodę chciałbyś (ty lub twój znajomy) i podaj swój (lub twojego znajomego) profil IGN.
Gdy zareaguję i/lub odpiszę na Twoją wiadomość, będzie to oznaczać, że Ty (lub Twój znajomy) zostałeś/aś pomyślnie zarejestrowany/a!
Konkurs zakończy się 26 sierpnia o godzinie 15:00 czasu wschodniego. Zwycięzców zamierzam ogłosić wieczorem lub następnego dnia.

Wniosek:
Dziękuję wszystkim, którzy przeczytali ten wątek i wezmą w nim udział! Życzę wam wszystkim powodzenia!

-Rzeź🙃
Ign: vGenTixq „efekt rozbicia zabijającego”
My friend:
Ogień: iTrxQzxX "shatter kill effect"
Ty bro that u make that giveways

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
For those who wish to give a prize to a random person, I will just put the names of those who entered before you made your entry post on a wheel and choose at random.
Here are the results thus far:
KA: * To somebody *
Only person who entered before your post was @Xi :3 , so the extra entry will automatically go to him.
Thanks alot!
IMG_6135.png

Extra Skywars Summer Bundle entry will go to @TheMrSpacee
skywars summer bundle: to anyone other that wins
IMG_6136.png

Extra entry will go to @Desiderata

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on thatonerusty's profile.
Happy Birthday Rusty! 🍰🎉
Reesle wrote on jacob12dx's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳🎈
UncleSpect wrote on CagriCann's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom