Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Add an option to view other users CPS and PING above there usernames while playing match! Its really needed to catch Autoclickers easily.
If this were a default feature, I think it would annoy players.
However, if this is possible and could be an option that can be turned on in the settings, it would be really useful for reporting cheaters.

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Add an option to view other users CPS and PING above there usernames while playing match! Its really needed to catch Autoclickers easily.
This is a really great idea , But i think this would expose the cps limit which is supposed to be private , but I just hope cubecraft developers would make it work out , Without exposing the cps limit or making any bugs/glitches

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon
Their could be a detector that doesn’t show up, but sentinel can ban you for having too much cps (It might exist but Idk) and you can just install a cps-ping display also
I have idea but not sure:
If anyone have +25 cps cc sentinel kick him or ban him or warn him idk but yes
And the drag click be not allow bc I don't know if this player do drag or auto for example if he have 50 cps drag , like the auto
Anyway can't get 25 cps butterfly
I do 25 bc there is mouse double click = 16--->21 cps

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I have idea but not sure:
If anyone have +25 cps cc sentinel kick him or ban him or warn him idk but yes
And the drag click be not allow bc I don't know if this player do drag or auto for example if he have 50 cps drag , like the auto
Anyway can't get 25 cps butterfly
I do 25 bc there is mouse double click = 16--->21 cps
That is true, because on mobile the max cps (without clients or mods) is 10-12 cps and when someone else uses 20+ cps…….. It’s very unfair to us mobile players

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Top Bottom