Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ok, now have you guys seen a common theme with the way non-game modes are treated? e.g. Skyblock or Parkour and you might wonder what's the common theme with these game modes well the common theme is that.

Both Skyblock and Parkour get next to no content updates and have absolutely no gameplay updates.

Now you might wonder why is this a problem well here is the simple reason for why it is a problem and it's because they are the ONLY 2 NON-PVP GAMEMODES ON THE SERVER

Now this alone kind of upsets me a bit but then when I know that these 2 non-pvp game modes barely get next to no updates it kind of makes me wonder if cubecraft would have more players if it just updated Skyblock or Parkour and I bet some nerd will come into the replies to talk about how they know that updating skyblock or parkour is a bad business decision blah blah blah so I am not going to say what I think would improve the servers player counts but what I will say is that cubecraft are (literally) killing the communities for these games (especially skyblock) and I honestly just wanted to talk about it for a moment since it really made me wonder.

Could Cubecraft do more for non-pvp game modes or not?

Btw if you are wondering why I didn't mention Mineware then it is quite simple, to be honest. 1. The game is competitive like very competitive and isn't casual for new players really and 2. There are microgames where you need to fight players a lot of them require you to fight players even when you don't think you need to but I won't go too deep into that.

Either way the point to take away from this post is not I am begging for skyblock updates. (OK I AM GOSH WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM GONNA TALK ABOUT WHEN THE GAME HASN'T HAD ANY CONTENT UPDATES IN MORE THAN 3 YEARS). Ignore that, what I was meant to say was. I am just asking for non-pvp games to get some respect in the server, especially with the fact that non-pvp games at least in my opinion have generated the most hype in this server and have gotten the server the most amount of players (that's a lie).

Ok none of that matters and in summary, just update Skyblock and Parkour with new content. (Done I can stop acting like I am reasonable when I am not.)

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
It could be fun, but 2 is enough, CC is a pvp server
Yer I 100% disagree with what you said.
1. The fact that you are already unsure but making an assumption about it being fun when you know tons of people in the community want a skyblock update just sounds quite ignorant to me.
2. Is such a fixed mindset thinking to say 2 is enough when (PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY ARE BEGGING FOR COLONY CONTROL) just sounds a little bit ignorant again?
Nothing wrong with having an opinion but this opinion seems so leaned toward the staff that I am starting to think that you are held at gunpoint by them.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Yer I 100% disagree with what you said.
1. The fact that you are already unsure but making an assumption about it being fun when you know tons of people in the community want a skyblock update just sounds quite ignorant to me.
2. Is such a fixed mindset thinking to say 2 is enough when (PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY ARE BEGGING FOR COLONY CONTROL) just sounds a little bit ignorant again?
Nothing wrong with having an opinion but this opinion seems so leaned toward the staff that I am starting to think that you are held at gunpoint by them.
Yes, a game like Magic and Mithem would be fun again, and i fully agree that skyblock needs updates again.

copo3400

Jun 3, 2024
This might be a little contrary but I kind of think we should have more PvP games and less non PvP games, the reason why I like the server so much is because of there PvP games to be honest.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think you can say CubeCraft should be either a PvP server or a non-PvP server. CubeCraft has its own identity and that is because of the uniqueness of each gamemode, not because the gamemodes are related to stabbing or not stabbing other players.

That being said, I agree with your suggestion. I think non-PvP games deserve a little bit more attention, definitely SkyBlock. I do think that MinerWare would classify as a non-PvP game as well, which I think gets enough attention, but overall the spreading of the updates could be a bit better.

I also think and hope the beta games lobby will get a third gamemode which is non-PvP related. This could be a game similar to colony control, but could also be a game like Bingo, tower defense or one of the arcade games from java, which I believe would do great on bedrock.

I am a java player myself, I believe CubeCraft shouldn't be solely PvP or non-PvP. The combination of everything makes it enjoyable. I also hope people could argue for or against something from a third perspective view instead of just their own experience. Like, sure, I get you like PvP better, but for the server it would also be nice to have something that is enjoyable for other players. Same thing that I argue for SkyBlock despite my absolute grudge for the gamemode. The 'I like it better so it should be that way' argument makes me a bit sad to see :o

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
This might be a little contrary but I kind of think we should have more PvP games and less non PvP games, the reason why I like the server so much is because of there PvP games to be honest.
Cubecraft PvP isn't as popular as hive PVP yet we have more PVP game games. honestly sounds like a bad idea to go all out on one thing, to be honest.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't think you can say CubeCraft should be either a PvP server or a non-PvP server. CubeCraft has its own identity and that is because of the uniqueness of each gamemode, not because the gamemodes are related to stabbing or not stabbing other players.

That being said, I agree with your suggestion. I think non-PvP games deserve a little bit more attention, definitely SkyBlock. I do think that MinerWare would classify as a non-PvP game as well, which I think gets enough attention, but overall the spreading of the updates could be a bit better.

I also think and hope the beta games lobby will get a third gamemode which is non-PvP related. This could be a game similar to colony control, but could also be a game like Bingo, tower defense or one of the arcade games from java, which I believe would do great on bedrock.

I am a java player myself, I believe CubeCraft shouldn't be solely PvP or non-PvP. The combination of everything makes it enjoyable. I also hope people could argue for or against something from a third perspective view instead of just their own experience. Like, sure, I get you like PvP better, but for the server it would also be nice to have something that is enjoyable for other players. Same thing that I argue for SkyBlock despite my absolute grudge for the gamemode. The 'I like it better so it should be that way' argument makes me a bit sad to see :o
Honestly I 100% agree with this comment here I think this would just be a good think for the server overall, to be honest.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
grats pro! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
grats warrior! 🎊
sirpickle1966 wrote on Jerry201o's profile.
hi jerry
BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Why did you not join finny's party?
Top Bottom