Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GrottiXproto

Feb 10, 2019
Dear CubeCraft Games Team,

I am writing to express my profound disappointment regarding the removal of my forum post, which outlined several major concerns about the server’s direction. The post, which received considerable community support, was taken down for "necroposting" after I revisited it to see if players still felt the same way about the issues. While I understand the need for forum rules, this removal feels like an attempt to silence genuine feedback rather than an enforcement of policy.

The concerns I raised in my original post, including persistent bugs, the forced texture pack, the removal of popular minigames, and accessibility issues caused by the 1.19 update, remain unaddressed. These are not just my concerns but those of many players who have voiced similar frustrations over the past year. The lack of response or action to these issues has left a significant portion of the player base feeling unheard. Simply removing posts or punishing users for bringing these issues to light does not resolve the fact that the problems are still there and continue to affect the gaming experience for many.

It’s clear that CubeCraft has been struggling to retain its active player base, and while the community has been vocal about what could improve the server, it feels as though these concerns are consistently overlooked. There have been no meaningful updates or communication regarding the issues that players have repeatedly highlighted, whether it’s about the diminishing variety of games, the negative impact of the forced resource pack, or the growing divide between ranked and non-ranked players.

This is not only discouraging but damaging to the trust between CubeCraft and its player community. It’s disappointing that rather than addressing or even acknowledging these concerns, posts discussing them are removed, and players are penalized for attempting to restart meaningful conversations. The passion and loyalty of CubeCraft's community are not something to be dismissed or stifled.

You do not own the server, WE do, Your Community, because without us, you would not be here today!

I urge CubeCraft to reconsider how it handles player feedback, not only in the forums but across all platforms. Listening to the community and actively working to address the issues raised is essential for the server’s growth and long-term success. Ignoring or silencing criticism will only drive more players away.

I hope this letter encourages a more open and constructive dialogue between the CubeCraft team and its players. We all want to see the server succeed, but that can only happen when the concerns of the community are heard and acted upon.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
GrottiXproto

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hi GrottiXProto, thank you for your feedback, I would like to offer some clarification on the matter, since I was the Moderator who removed your most recent reply and locked your thread.

The topic of your thread had nothing to do with the decision to lock it, it was locked because you violated our Necroposting rule, which states the following:
Necroposting (Replying to forum thread that hasn't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive them).
You can familiarize yourself with the rest of our forum rules HERE.

We enforce this rule to avoid threads like yours, which had been inactive for almost a year, from getting revived and brought back up to the top of our forum list. We do not do this as part of a strategy to ignore our users' feedback, it is simply to keep our forums organized and allow threads with recent activity to receive the attention they deserve. Further proof of my motive can be seen by the fact that I reacted positively to your thread back in October of 2023.

You are completely in your right to simply create a new thread, sharing your feedback, if your old thread was posted long ago and you still aren't satisfied with some of the things you pointed out.

I understand if you feel as though some of the topics you pointed out still deserve to be addressed, and would sincerely encourage you to make a new post explaining your feedback. Please understand that we cannot go around making exceptions on our Necroposting rule based on the subjective opinion of what would still be "relevant" to discuss.

I would also like to point out that our Staff Team does try its best to reply to feedback threads whenever possible, but inevitably some threads will go unseen and without a response, especially threads like yours that make reference to very broad topics, instead of more specific pieces of feedback which are faster and quicker to address. I hope this clears things up.

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow 🤍✨
Reesle wrote on notqax's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!
Top Bottom