IMG_2673.png
Cubecraft what is this I can’t navigate it on mobile pls change back

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe a solution could be to have a setting to make the buttons bigger. If its possible i dont know how to code
I do know how to code, its extremely easy to just increase the size of the buttons, especially given the amount of free space to the right of the texts AND below the buttons on both sides of the shop UI.

It seems like they were trying to make it as similar to the PC UI as possible without considering the needs of mobile players.

i see it as an improvement really, what problem are the mobile players having
Several Issues, the primary one being that the buttons are insanely tiny. Its very easy to misclick and buy the wrong item or accidentally not buy anything.

Then there is also the amount of free space on the shop UI that has nothing on it. And the fact the texts of the buttons on the left are so tiny that they also leave a lot of free space and might not be the most readable to the player.

And as a tiny cherry on top: the X on the upper-right side of the screen is a bit tiny, now on PC that may not seem like a problem, but I can absolutely imagine myself missing the button on mobile.

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
I do know how to code, its extremely easy to just increase the size of the buttons, especially given the amount of free space to the right of the texts AND below the buttons on both sides of the shop UI.

It seems like they were trying to make it as similar to the PC UI as possible without considering the needs of mobile players.

Several Issues, the primary one being that the buttons are insanely tiny. Its very easy to misclick and buy the wrong item or accidentally not buy anything.

Then there is also the amount of free space on the shop UI that has nothing on it. And the fact the texts of the buttons on the left are so tiny that they also leave a lot of free space and might not be the most readable to the player.

And as a tiny cherry on top: the X on the upper-right side of the screen is a bit tiny, now on PC that may not seem like a problem, but I can absolutely imagine myself missing the button on mobile.
Thanks for writing the paragraphs I didn’t want to write

SuperSuccubus

Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad time with the new menus 😅
I changed the style of the category menus to make them load faster, by removing those large images. As well as making it easier to navigate them by reducing the amount of scrolling you have to do, and by keeping your last selected category open.

I thought those changes would be really nice for the BedWars shop and I tested it on my phone to make sure mobile players would be okay. That being said if you've played with the new shop for a while and you still don't like it. I'd love to hear what you're struggling with so maybe I can make it better 💕

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Unicorn & pegasus buddies anyone??? 🦄
Another overpriced bundle.... I get it that its multiple varients and animated but come on... £10 is way too much
BicolourSine41 wrote on Beth's profile.
Good job!
NADER KANAAN wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thx for the follow 😊😅
Top Bottom