Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

crafterboiii

Sep 28, 2024
I think eggwars kits are a bit useless, here's why. The first kit in kit selection is the miner, this kit doesn't do much because you can buy a significantly better pickaxe with 6 gold. MY SOLUTION: Either, buff the efficiency of every pickaxe the player buys after they get the kit or buff them with haste the entire game(ofc and give the player a stone e4 after they drop out of their cage.) Second is the builder, you will run out of the 15 stone the kit provides (in op) and it doesn't serve much of a purpose other than first rush. So my proposition is to give the player who selected the kit a permanent discount to every block in the shop. Next is the baker kit which is near useless, what if it was just removed? None of my friends use and I think having a sword (warrior) kit would do a good job taking it's place. Finally, the healer kit. If this kit was given some basic health potions, I would already be one of the best kits we have now, but my recomendation(s) are to either give the player health on kill after every kill they get or for their gapples and healing pots to regenerate after a kill with no item cap assigned to them. (sry for the few typos i made, i rly had to whip this up quick cos I published it at school, this is also my first post so idk how to fully use these forums.) peace :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."

(Yes, I'll try to post more quotes again whenever I remember)
I Hate Cringe Ahh Dream Skin So Now Im Dreamy92382 And I Am Certified Axolotl (most random pic i found XD)
Minecraft 27_07_2024 09_17_06 p. m..png
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Reesle's profile.
We're cooked bro. Our wr run was removed, cuz apperently 15 pit was a bug
S4nne wrote on SpookyWarz's profile.
Spooky
Should I make a Cube Rewind 2024 🤔 (More information in December)
Top Bottom