Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qEggWars

Jun 6, 2024
Would a CPS counter like next to the users name help by any chance? I think if someone would drag click you'd be able to see him go from like 0cps to 20cps in 2 seconds I'm sure that would be a correct ban then for drag clicking?
I thought about such an idea, and there are even some packs that allow you to see it. Most likely, you can implement such a know-how in the server parktika (there should be such plugins). However, I have not seen a counter of the right button on any server, the counter of the left button is shown everywhere.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I thought about such an idea, and there are even some packs that allow you to see it. Most likely, you can implement such a know-how in the server parktika (there should be such plugins). However, I have not seen a counter of the right button on any server, the counter of the left button is shown everywhere.
Oh yeah, that's a good call I actually forgot about the right click button for it. Perhaps, something could be messed around with in the code, to somehow make it count the CPS as well when placing blocks too?

_xero_xero_

Aug 19, 2024
I play on mobile, but have this website on my chromebook, and I have no idea what drag click is, can someone please explain it to me?
its when somebody drags their finger down the mouse button and the vibrations of their fingers result in many clicks. A lot of hackers use autoclickers but pretend they are drag clicking

_xero_xero_

Aug 19, 2024
There have been many announcements bringing back the rule about prohibiting the use of drag clicks. I support all opinions and also suggest bringing back the no drag click rule.

Edit: Since drag click is a type of specific click, its use should be extremely honest. This is explained by the emergence of many autoclickers, which are actively used now. Now it is difficult to determine who really uses drag click, and who just uses a cheat. Although, in some cases, you can distinguish drag click from autoclick (it is enough to look at how the player uses time reset: if he drag clicks constantly for, for example, 10 seconds - this is no longer a drag click, because the mouse has a beginning and an end and it will be strange if you drag the mouse steadily for such a long period (mice, unfortunately, are not a kilometer in size)).

I would suggest returning the rule on the use of double click - a common type of click, which is difficult to confuse with drag click and autoclick. Double click is used by more players than single click and drag click, so this choice is optimal and rational. Plus, the vast majority of cheaters would immediately decrease several times over than what we have at the moment.
I dont think methods of clicking should be banned, like others have mentioned a cps counter would be good or maybe cubecraft could go as far as ranking players based on cps and other factors( i dont think it does ). This will prevent the massive skill gap between players and will most likely pair up hackers with other hackers(p.s. im going to get clean after ban, i alredy deleted my macro )

_xero_xero_

Aug 19, 2024
Why do you use a auto clicker, and since you do, why do you admit to hacking on cubecraft
sorry my reply sounded rude, i meant to say that I want to stop autoclicking myself and to explain to those who dont know the difference between autoclicking and drag clicking( also isnt it better to admit to autoclicking than two hide it )

qEggWars

Jun 6, 2024
Oh yeah, that's a good call I actually forgot about the right click button for it. Perhaps, something could be messed around with in the code, to somehow make it count the CPS as well when placing blocks too?
Yes, I think there won't be any problems in compiling the code for such a plugin, and if it works out, then it will be possible to observe the counter CPS on both mouse buttons of each player.

Reactions: Critly
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Reesle's profile.
We're cooked bro. Our wr run was removed, cuz apperently 15 pit was a bug
S4nne wrote on SpookyWarz's profile.
Spooky
Should I make a Cube Rewind 2024 🤔 (More information in December)
BicolourSine41 wrote on AuraVST's profile.
no way, new pfp!
oww wow its october! its almost happy new year!
Top Bottom