Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Bring hide and seek back with an elytra mode .

Using fireworks , you fly around the map finding places to hide . Hiders would have a limited amount of fireworks while the seekers
would have an infinite number.

These maps should preferably be bigger and more detailed than your previous ones. I watched a few vids on the old hide and seek

The ability to hide as mobs would be wonderful as well , including the ability to change your block after 7 miniutes.

The ability to make seekers get the spectral effect fir some time too , so you could see them coming (lasts 15 seconds) . This ability would be unlocked by attainibg a power up , which would be randomly dropped somewhere after every 5 miniutes. If course , hiders would need to get past several seekers or get there fast.

I have a perfect map in mind for this ; Andy's Room from Toy Story.

. Seekers would also have abilities on achieving killstreaks. But the game would be nicer if it were made in the favour of hiders . Include a bow that seekers could upgrade , giving power , spectral arrows etc. Hitting the wrong blocks more than 6 times every 10 seconds would give the seekers the spectral outline , discouraging them from spamming all blocks

If a hider gets shot mid air then it is instant death . Hiders should be able to escape easily , but that doesnt mean that they should be unkillable

On the suggestion of Painfulterror , there should also be a cooldown for the elytra. Chases can be long . Ty @Gainfullterror

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sophie

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I like the idea of this in general for hide and seek, but I do have an issue. I do not think there is any need for an elytra as flying around the map is not truly needed. Granted this is just my opinion, but I just do not see the need for the elytra. That being said, 7 minutes seems a bit long to change your block, but that could just be to me. Other than this I love the idea, it seems very creative! (:

F

Facelurite

Elytra allows for expension of maps to walls ad ceilings as well as makes for complex hiding places . You wouldn't be able to get the power up guarded by several seekers wothout the elytra.

I would love to use elytra for hide and seek , ifc this wouldnt mean that we would not have normal hide and seek

Oh and btw forgot to mention that hiders get 1 firework every miniute.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't know, but I don't really think an Elytra's fits in the Hide and Seek game. I think we should leave it as it's now, I know CubeCraft doesn't have it.

F

Facelurite

when a genuine idea gets less attention than "bring back hide and seek"

BUUUUMPPPP

F

Facelurite

Bumping for more opinions . Huh , my threads always die after a few replies

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016

Using fireworks , you fly around the map finding places to hide . Hiders would have a limited amount of fireworks while the seekers

These maps should preferably be bigger and more detailed than your previous ones. I watched a few vids on the old hide and seek

The ability to hide as mobs would be wonderful as well , including the ability to change your block after 7 miniutes.

The ability to make seekers get the spectral effect fir some time too , so you could see them coming (lasts 15 seconds) . This ability would be unlocked by attainibg a power up , which would be randomly dropped somewhere after every 5 miniutes. If course , hiders would need to get past several seekers or get there fast.

. Seekers would also have abilities on achieving killstreaks. But the game would be nicer if it were made in the favour of hiders . Include a bow that seekers could upgrade , giving power , spectral arrows etc. Hitting the wrong blocks more than 6 times every 10 seconds would give the seekers the spectral outline , discouraging them from spamming all blocks

If a hider gets shot mid air then it is instant death . Hiders should be able to escape easily , but that doesnt mean that they should be unkillable
Elytra hide and seek? wow, It has to be a little map 'cause if not the game would last forever

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016

I suggest they add Hide and seek and then donators can vote (elytra) or (normal) then it would fit right? :rolleyes:

F

Facelurite

Yes the maps will be smaller than normal maps.
And no , there should be two separate gamemodes, no problem right?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Top Bottom