Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HetIsMarc

Aug 14, 2017
I like this idea a lot, the elytra and the powerups make the minigame more epic. And it would be pretty funny if there comes a block flying past you.:) Overall, a great idea.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That would actually be a fun game that I would play!

Also to practise my elytra skills, no doubt I would crash a lot :P

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Adding an elytra seems to defeat the purpose of hide and seek. You're meant to hide, not fly around. I think adding a temporary elytra as a power-up in a normal game of hide and seek could be cool, but just being able to fly whenever you want seems a bit iffy. I get that there'd be a cooldown, but it'd either be so short that it doesn't matter or so long that there's basically no point to having an elytra.

Some games lend themselves well to having an elytra. Games that focus heavily on killing don't seem to work in this way, at least in my opinion. Elytras allow for easy escapes and obnoxiously long chases. It's also stupid hard to hit someone while they're in flight. As a rule, I would just avoid using elytras in games with any sort of pvp fighting aspect. That's just my opinion though. Obviously some people enjoy pvp'ing with elytras (wings pvp, for example) but I'd be incredibly disappointed for an old favorite of mine to return warped in such a major way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Top Bottom