Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Hello! Recently, I have noticed that Cubecraft has been very laggy lately, around 380ms. I don’t know why this is happening, but it sucks having lag in a game where it freezes it and you die and get eliminated by players who you could have won against. Cubecraft, please fix the lag in Cubecraft

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Recently, I have noticed that Cubecraft has been very laggy lately, around 380ms. I don’t know why this is happening, but it sucks having lag in a game where it freezes it and you die and get eliminated by players who you could have won against. Cubecraft, please fix the lag in Cubecraft
this is a must need for mobile players, players with pc or console can handle way higher cps, maybe cubecraft could release some client for this problem

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Yes, I agree! It is much laggier than normal for me too. Before this new lag started, I actually experienced less lag on EU servers than the lag I experience on NA servers right now. Very odd.

Darwin7

Apr 26, 2023
Floptropica lands 🥰 - jk - France
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree sm :agree: .

And I think this lag is because of the addition of a lot of packs in the server
I am not sure..

Unfortunately we only see this lag on Cube Craft :( .The other servers are still fine...

Whether it's internet lag or cps lag
Both issues are still present on the server..
And I hope they will react to this problem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Darwin7's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
New predictions based on the new Notion updates:
- I now believe that the EggWars Update is releasing in December as it's unlikely for it to release in November due to the new bundle (Bedrock), new map rotation (Java), and the development of the Winter Update (releasing in December).
- I still believe that Halloween event is ending on November 5.
- I still believe that CubeCraft League is coming in 2025.
ullo2487_ng wrote on Capitan's profile.
Cube craft rules state bug abuse is not allowed.
Still I hear Captain and Thijs say "running and eating will not be punished".
Can you clarify? What rules can be broken, bent or must be obeyed?
The "no bug abuse" is very clear. Or is it?
Top Bottom