Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you to everyone who entered! 😄 I have already counted over 30 entries which is way more than I expected! Since I received so many entries, I'll be giving an additional Galaxy bundle! You now have 2 chances to win! I appreciate it if you share this giveaway! Good luck! 🍀
Nice 👍 you are trying your best 😉
And again saying my ign is - kaunarya
Thankyou

Reactions: XPfirePlayz

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x 2x Galaxy Bundle.

Update: After receiving over 30 entries already, I'm giving away another Galaxy Bundle giving everyone 2 chances to win! Good luck! :D

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

ign - Mappoeing
tysm!!

Hony

Dec 3, 2022
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x 2x Galaxy Bundle.

Update: After receiving over 30 entries already, I'm giving away another Galaxy Bundle giving everyone 2 chances to win! Good luck! :D

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

IGN: connie235654

tysm for the giveaway

TorandoChaser

Novice Member
May 17, 2020

How to Enter

Cool giveaway, thanks for hosting! IGN = Lady Fryan

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry for the wait everyone! 😅 Congratulations to @hoppyfrog28_ and @kaunarya on winning the Galaxy Bundles! 🎉 I'll be DM'ing the winners shortly to verify usernames before I send the gift. I'll send a screenshot here when completed. Feel free to watch the drawing below, it's not too interesting but if you wanted to see it! Thanks to everyone who entered and participated! 😁

Jul 12, 2024
Hi! Sorry for the wait everyone! 😅 Congratulations to @hoppyfrog28_ and @kaunarya on winning the Galaxy Bundles! 🎉 I'll be DM'ing the winners shortly to verify usernames before I send the gift. I'll send a screenshot here when completed. Feel free to watch the drawing below, it's not too interesting but if you wanted to see it! Thanks to everyone who entered and participated! 😁

Congrats to the winners!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on amandapanda's profile.
happy birthday :D
mm yes we love verifying if you're a human multiple times in a row
im finally a novice member :DDD
Top Bottom