Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you to everyone who entered! 😄 I have already counted over 30 entries which is way more than I expected! Since I received so many entries, I'll be giving an additional Galaxy bundle! You now have 2 chances to win! I appreciate it if you share this giveaway! Good luck! 🍀
Nice 👍 you are trying your best 😉
And again saying my ign is - kaunarya
Thankyou

Reactions: XPfirePlayz

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x 2x Galaxy Bundle.

Update: After receiving over 30 entries already, I'm giving away another Galaxy Bundle giving everyone 2 chances to win! Good luck! :D

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

ign - Mappoeing
tysm!!

Hony

Dec 3, 2022
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x 2x Galaxy Bundle.

Update: After receiving over 30 entries already, I'm giving away another Galaxy Bundle giving everyone 2 chances to win! Good luck! :D

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

IGN: connie235654

tysm for the giveaway

TorandoChaser

Novice Member
May 17, 2020

How to Enter

Cool giveaway, thanks for hosting! IGN = Lady Fryan

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry for the wait everyone! 😅 Congratulations to @hoppyfrog28_ and @kaunarya on winning the Galaxy Bundles! 🎉 I'll be DM'ing the winners shortly to verify usernames before I send the gift. I'll send a screenshot here when completed. Feel free to watch the drawing below, it's not too interesting but if you wanted to see it! Thanks to everyone who entered and participated! 😁

Jul 12, 2024
Hi! Sorry for the wait everyone! 😅 Congratulations to @hoppyfrog28_ and @kaunarya on winning the Galaxy Bundles! 🎉 I'll be DM'ing the winners shortly to verify usernames before I send the gift. I'll send a screenshot here when completed. Feel free to watch the drawing below, it's not too interesting but if you wanted to see it! Thanks to everyone who entered and participated! 😁

Congrats to the winners!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YaaY I'm on 2 Leaderboards 😊
Loskol wrote on Aymencrafter21's profile.
Thank you for follow!
Schermopname (436).png
Im on ender leaderboard now!
(somehow)
Eli
The Ender wanted me to say, they hope you enjoyed our community games, sorry for the magic knives that launch themselves at you. See you next month!
Reesle wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Eyy thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom