Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CeruleanPrism81

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
world of emeralds
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
My name is Prism. I'm 19 years old. My house is in the northeastern coast of the Saronic Gulf of the Aegean Sea, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an art-programmer, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke or drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm cappuccino and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a Steve, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. After drinking another cup of coffee, I go to do exercises. Exactly 25 push-ups in 5 sets provide me with strength and confidence for the whole day. After a good start to the day, I sit down at my work place and draw-program for exactly 6 hours with 5-minute breaks. Then, with peace of mind, I can go to Cubecraft and play my favorite Egg Wars mode. After which I go outside and touch the grass, going to the front I will say, there is nothing better than spending time reading some work, or watching an exciting series that does not strain the brain, 5 hours before bed, after which the day continues in the same way, after a working week, I like to travel around my city, look for adventure, or just watch the sunset against the backdrop of the sea, with a short jog I go to my bike, along the way sipping delicious fresh high-quality orange juice, Every 3 months I have a medical check-up I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies or inadequate people, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I love cubecraft and I want to support them every way I can
BicolourSine41 wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on GroeneBanaan's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on zMoomin's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom