Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Minecraft_Screenshot_2024.10.18_-_14.28.00.63.png

I just passed 300 and was wondering what numbers other community members have ?

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I always deny or accept friend requests depending on if I know the person who sent me the request which means that I should be at 0, however, I have that glitch where it says a person named "Null" sent me a friend request and I can neither deny nor accept it, so I have 1! [:

Reactions: coolzombiee

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think there’s a connection between lots of friend requests and being on a game leaderboard; I know that Wave Master, WorriedSkate, and Flxen are on leaderboards. I have no idea if @Usurper is though, but it seems likely
Usurper is on a leaderboard. But I'd probably rather blame this on me being staff for a month and flxen just starting his hopefully long staff history. In the case of wave master and usurper, yeah probably got to do with them being on leaderboards

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there’s a connection between lots of friend requests and being on a game leaderboard; I know that Wave Master, WorriedSkate, and Flxen are on leaderboards. I have no idea if @Usurper is though, but it seems likely
Yeah probably, however I'm on the parkour leaderboard; yet I never get friend requests because of it, probably because I'm like in the top 50.

If you're very high up in a leaderboard then I'm guessing you definitely get friend requests though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom