Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshpex

May 1, 2024
So pretty much I've started planning a Minecraft server for the future, and I'm stuck on the name. I want it to NOT end on craft, and I want it to feature the word, or a similar word, to "Immortal."
I don't know where to put this, so I'm just going to put this into Feedback. Anyways, I hope this doesn't break any rules, and every idea counts!
P. S. I will later make a poll of the 5 ideas I liked most and see what the community says!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
So pretty much I've started planning a Minecraft server for the future, and I'm stuck on the name. I want it to NOT end on craft, and I want it to feature the word, or a similar word, to "Immortal."
I don't know where to put this, so I'm just going to put this into Feedback. Anyways, I hope this doesn't break any rules, and every idea counts!
P. S. I will later make a poll of the 5 ideas I liked most and see what the community says!
Sorry to tell you this but I’m pretty sure this thread goes against the advertising rule.

• Unsure
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Eshpex

May 1, 2024
Sorry to tell you this but I’m pretty sure this thread goes against the advertising rule.
Oh ok. Mods, if this is advertising, please lock this thread. I'm really sorry. It's just that I got namers block. But if it's advertising please lock this because recently I've gotten a lot of warns for unintentionally breaking rules. I don't want another one 😭.

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom