Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 14, 2024
Tower defense? Blockwars? Whatever it is? Java edition has fallen off so hard and I hate to see it because I've spent so much time on this server and it's one of the first servers i've ever played, are any of these games ever going to come back? I remember the old 10v10 eggwars maps, gone, 6v6, gone, moneywalls gone, it feels so depressing.

Jul 14, 2024
because "too little players" played it. I really enjoyed TD and I wished they never removed it.
Cube dug its own grave 2 years ago by deleting it. They shouldn't* have done it. They should have kept TD, minerware, OG egg, team sky, solo egg and team lucky
They absolutely shouldn't have. Now for whatever reason Ranks are SUBSCRIPTIONS. I seriously don't know why they did this.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is all the information about the removed gamemodes. There was a lot of upset in the Java community, so I believe a lot of people would agree with you.

zvnek

Aug 31, 2024
Tower defense? Blockwars? Whatever it is? Java edition has fallen off so hard and I hate to see it because I've spent so much time on this server and it's one of the first servers i've ever played, are any of these games ever going to come back? I remember the old 10v10 eggwars maps, gone, 6v6, gone, moneywalls gone, it feels so depressing.
Well there aren’t enough players for these games to sustain themselves so they’ve been removed. Cubecrafts Java community is DEAD

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I still haven't heard them say anything about adding it back or anything, this sucks :/
I do not want to discourage you making suggestions, but the handling of it is done by one person, whom is also busy with a lot of other tasks. We have gotten very little response since some time on our suggestion, so don't expect one any time soon

Reactions: Reesle
Jul 14, 2024
I do not want to discourage you making suggestions, but the handling of it is done by one person, whom is also busy with a lot of other tasks. We have gotten very little response since some time on our suggestion, so don't expect one any time soon
It'd been like, 5 year since Java TD was removed and still no response? That just seems like laziness, if they're that under-staffed why not get more employees?

• Angry
Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
It'd been like, 5 year since Java TD was removed and still no response? That just seems like laziness, if they're that under-staffed why not get more employees?
There is plenty of problems with just adding a bunch of staff, also they literally said the entire reason Java TD was removed, so don’t jump to conclusions (It was removed because of the lack of players)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Are you gone for good?
Sad_ wrote on USSRxOMI's profile.
omi :)
Sad_ wrote on qR2lyy's profile.
Don’t use cheat qR2lyy ! :)
Sad_ wrote on cristian2259's profile.
can u see my avatar GIF or just simple photo 🙂
this is 100% real and verified by real scientists
FB_IMG_1724072607535.jpg
Top Bottom