• No explain

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So if you play eggwars and for example you have the GOLDEN APPLES KIT and you die 2 times and respawn back with NO kit thats a bit confrustrating!
So i thought it could be changed!
Every time you respawn you will get your kit!

This was my thread i will see ya!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yeah I'm really wondering why I don't get my kit if I die for the 2nd time, I'd like this to be changed back.

If someone knows the reason, explain me :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yeah I'm really wondering why I don't get my kit if I die for the 2nd time, I'd like this to be changed back.

If someone knows the reason, explain me :)
Yes, There are many people that give his kit to the other person and are dying. So they farm kits And get free golden apples. this strategy happens always in hardcore.

Reactions: Ahs_Master

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yes, There are many people that give his kit to the other person and are dying. So they farm kits And get free golden apples. this strategy happens always in hardcore.
I wonder are they gonna keep jumping off the whole game....

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Or they can add the feature to dont throw the kits
True, But that Will become weird. If you have your golden apples of your kit And you make new golden apples, you cant throw them. At the end of the game is your leather armor bad, Everyone has full iron. You cant throw your armor in the void. You must to make place in your inventory. It will become annoying.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
True, But that Will become weird. If you have your golden apples of your kit And you make new golden apples, you cant throw them. At the end of the game is your leather armor bad, Everyone has full iron. You cant throw your armor in the void. You must to make place in your inventory. It will become annoying.
Yea so what could we do against that kit farming?

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I think they should extend it from 2 to 6 or something. That would somewhat stop kit farming and make most people happy. Anyways this is a big +1 from me.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

Reactions: Ahs_Master

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Now that i think about it ,yes please remove it. I will farm gapples on hardcore and normal and farm slowness on op.

Its not a problem for me i never come across inteligent eggwars players . With my luck nobody would try this on me. Just today my teammate thought i was an enemy and just kept jitterclicking at me for 5 miniutes .

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't want this to be removed. It used to not exist until the emerald generator update. One of the problems I always hated about respawning was the infinite kits, especially the pickaxe kit. You just can't go through obsidian fast enough without them messing it up by breaking into your sandstone blanket. I had lost a handful of matches due to this problem, and I don't want to need obsidian every time I attack an island mid-game.
Kit farming was also an issue, but not as bad. That one didn't break the game all too much.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
So if you play eggwars and for example you have the GOLDEN APPLES KIT and you die 2 times and respawn back with NO kit thats a bit confrustrating!
So i thought it could be changed!
Every time you respawn you will get your kit!

This was my thread i will see ya!
This was how it used to work but I would have to disagree for the fact that players will start to kit farm again.
Or they can add the feature to dont throw the kits
The only issue with that is you will have to give your kit item a different ID so the game considers it an item that should stay with you which means you cannot organize your inventory... and on top of that your kit item will not be able to stack with regular items due to its custom ID.

As mentioned above, one of the most annoying things I have experienced is the shell-cracker kit and the slowness + weakness potion kit. In small maps where the egg is near spawn players who just died with the shell-cracker kit would just run to the player attempting to break the egg and ruin their sandstone wall making it impossible for them to break the egg. As for the slowness + weakness it is mostly for team trolls who just throw these potions at their teammates to troll them which was very annoying.

I prefer how it is now so -1.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Then you get those guys who kiss themselves and give the stuff to the teammates

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

level 47 (i think lol) vip 30.

875 ctf 2v2 wins (as of rn)

yt channel with 5 subs :(

211 mc friends!
I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Top Bottom