Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not add level up rewards like on Hive? This will motivate players to play on the server! Every 5 levels will have a reward as a prefix, and every 10 levels will have cosmetic items for certain games! For example, an egg skin or a chest skin or a shop skin.
Totally agree , players that play alot in CubeCraft should get rewarded with loot and highly recommend it being lobby loot like Trails , Buddies , New name colors to make it even more exciting to level up and would surely motivate players to play cubecraft more than often.

D

Deleted member 592315

I think during the time when they were working on the 1.19 update that wanted to add achivements/advancements but they later removed it i guess.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the idea of a rewards system, and in a system where a reward is given out every 5 levels it would maybe look like this:

Level 5 player: 1 reward, just got their first reward (yay), the person is looking forward to unlocking more

Level 125 player: 25 rewards, has a lot of cosmetics, possibly lost some motivation

An idea is to spread out the number of levels between each reward the higher the levels go so that the rewards are just as rewarding to every player; it could start off as being every 5 levels, then happen every 10 levels, then every 25. Maybe extra special rewards could be given out every 50 levels too

For a prototype, here are levels that could come with rewards (in spoiler):
Level 5
Level 10
Level 15
Level 20
Level 30
Level 40
Level 50
Level 60
Level 75
Level 85
Level 100
Level 125
Level 150
Level 175
Level 200

This is just an idea of what the reward levels could be and isn’t calculated the best, so this can always be changed

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
anywhere but here
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm all for level up rewards

we already discussed similar topics here before

atp idk why cubecraft would rather add epic loot over incentives lol

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom