Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Replace likes with thread rating from 1 - 5 . Ratings in ascending order mean better quality , 5 being the highest. Colour code them if you want .

A lot of awful threads on the server ."gatling gun" "remove huts" "apply for admin" "fishing rods in 1.9" If this is added there should be an option to see best rated { (new) , (this month) and (all time) } threads .

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I prefer the like system as it's now. If there's only one vote (for example 5 stars) Your post will have a 5 star rating, just because there's only one vote. So I think likes are a better indicator to see how many people like you posts.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Replace likes with thread rating from 1 - 5 . Ratings in ascending order mean better quality , 5 being the highest. Colour code them if you want .

A lot of awful threads on the server ."gatling gun" "remove huts" "apply for admin" "fishing rods in 1.9" If this is added there should be an option to see best rated { (new) , (this month) and (all time) } threads .
I don't really like this idea, because that's considered as copying other servers' ideas, so why not keep it this way "Original CubeCraft".
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

AndyPaz

Jan 22, 2016
♬ Earth ♬
I think It would be kind of discouranging for players to see people rating their suggestions with 1 star or so. I think the like system is good as it is.
I appreciate you share this suggestion with us thanks good luck :D.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Could be nice for Forum Posts to vote and to see how much ratnig does it have depending on the community opinion but like status and everything else just likes C:
Nice Suggestion!

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I think the system now is better. People won't really give a like if they don't really like your thread...
It can be added but I don't think that it is really necessary.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not liking a post doesn't necessarily mean you dislike it,
It could mean many things like: that you just didn't think of liking it, you didn't see it, or you forgot to like it even though you meant to
but with this system I could leave 1 for multiple people which is just being mean it is basically similar to a 1 star rating on Amazon you didn't like it and thus you will rate it low
I Would much rather the like system we have because it works perfectly and avoids any sort of exploits

LIKE IF YOU AGREE
(Don't actually it is just a joke)

Reactions: Javima1
L

Lepzi

The system how it is now is completely fine I don't see how anyone could dislike it, sorry but I disagree.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Thats ( I think ) is Hypixle's system.
I like the current like system, it simple and does not need to be changed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Top Bottom