Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you interested in a Magic & Mayhem Reboot?

• Total voters

SinMints

Sep 25, 2024
Before voting, please hear me out, I definitely believe a Magic & Mayhem Reboot will do very well, considering it was completely revolutionary on specifically bedrock. I'm genuinely surprised in 2024 people are still nostalgic and are asking for it. I suggest adding it onto beta games, the original version, as there is an empty spot, just to test the waters. If there is enough popularity again, staff can consider an actual reboot / update. Another suggestion to bring more popularity to the game mode even more. Considering how popular Dragons - Epic Buddy is, and Magic & Mayhem is a Fantasy RPG, adding dragons in would be a no-brainer!
Obtainable by purchase and or specific quest, possibilities are endless!

If lag is an issue, I would suggest using a separate server specifically for the game mode(that you can connect to inside main cubecraft hub) and if funding is an issue, another suggestion would be in game cosmetics / extra mounts, nothing that would truly affect the leveling , "skill" or grinding experience though, to balance everything.

A perfect month and marketing to test the waters in beta games, would be for October / Halloween Month, touch up the original maps with a spooky theme, the community would definitely love it.

As again if funding to add an extra server is the problem, I personally would help put towards money to keep that running monthly, community donations not required but as an option, that could also help fund the game mode as a whole.

Magic & Mayhem was an amazing experience, and in my opinion was even better than rpgs on java, at the time of It's release, bedrock was pretty limited with what it could do, however the staff made such a spectacular game mode. As of now, I'm sure it could be improved even more! New monsters, new classes, new maps. I enjoyed the random challenges / parkour , sandbox feel it had. Also for general cube craft loot, the staff would put challenges / parkour in the game mode, you'd get loot rewards, I've never seen anyone with this cage other than me, but I got this from Magic & Mayhem, always reminds me of how awesome it was.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).png
    maxresdefault (1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Magic&MayhemCage.png
    Magic&MayhemCage.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 14

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Before voting, please hear me out, I definitely believe a Magic & Mayhem Reboot will do very well, considering it was completely revolutionary on specifically bedrock. I'm genuinely surprised in 2024 people are still nostalgic and are asking for it. I suggest adding it onto beta games, the original version, as there is an empty spot, just to test the waters. If there is enough popularity again, staff can consider an actual reboot / update. Another suggestion to bring more popularity to the game mode even more. Considering how popular Dragons - Epic Buddy is, and Magic & Mayhem is a Fantasy RPG, adding dragons in would be a no-brainer!

If lag is an issue, I would suggest using a separate server specifically for the game mode(that you can connect to inside main cubecraft hub) and if funding is an issue, another suggestion would be in game cosmetics / extra mounts, nothing that would truly affect the leveling , "skill" or grinding experience though, to balance everything.

A perfect month and marketing to test the waters in beta games, would be for October / Halloween Month, touch up the original maps with a spooky theme, the community would definitely love it.

As again if funding to add an extra server is the problem, I personally would help put towards money to keep that running monthly, community donations not required but as an option, that could also help fund the game mode as a whole.

Magic & Mayhem was an amazing experience, and in my opinion was even better than rpgs on java, at the time of It's release, bedrock was pretty limited with what it could do, however the staff made such a spectacular game mode. As of now, I'm sure it could be improved even more! New monsters, new classes, new maps. I enjoyed the random challenges / parkour , sandbox feel it had. Also for general cube craft loot, the staff would put challenges / parkour in the game mode, you'd get loot rewards, I've never seen anyone with this cage other than me, but I got this from Magic & Mayhem, always reminds me of how awesome it was.
But, the dragons being able to earn them wouldn’t make dragon owners very happy, also it should not have to be something you have to buy to play

• Heart
Reactions: dream81501

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

Id be really interested to finally play it while knowing how it works

Reactions: dream81501

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him

Hi, to start with, I've been playing Cubecraft for a very long time and I had the time to play the Prime of the latter, when the Magic Mahyan existed. It is a mode that since he left continues to remain in the memories because something only dies when you forget it. In summary, the return of magic mahyen would not only make me happy but would make me cry with joy. Unfortunately, it is not expected to come back because when CubeCraft makes a choice, they rarely change their decision. They must have had good reasons to remove it at least, I hope so, I think one of the reasons for the suppression of the world is that cubecraft is not an RPG server: at the very beginning, there was a murder mystery mode that made you delete. The other reason is that the game was never created to stay but more as an "event".
IGN : Dream81501
Level : 97
VIP Level : 30
Discord IGN : aloyse_ichiro

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom