Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a new cube craft RPG?

• Total voters

CubeT0ch

Jul 18, 2020
Ngl I am probably going to name and shame right now but seriously though. @thethird Why do you not want a cubecraft RPG? Seriously, at least say your reason/reasons for not wanting a Cubecraft RPG.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

thethird

Apr 22, 2024
Ngl I am probably going to name and shame right now but seriously though. @thethird Why do you not want a cubecraft RPG? Seriously, at least say your reason/reasons for not wanting a Cubecraft RPG.
I just realised i voted for no xD. I never played it so idk

lancegg

Aug 5, 2021
Magic and Mayhem was one of the best games on the server imo would love to see something similar come back

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
It is not worth it, it is a mode that needs a lot of work and continuous updates, in my opinion what they did with magic & mayhem seemed very bad, they invested so many resources and time to do something that in the end was temporary and that was hardly enjoyable due to the lag that the server suffered, at least in java. Also, if you have been on this server for a while you will have realized that they do not stand out for releasing updates quickly and of quality, which is essential if you want to make a mode like magic & mayhem since without consecutive updates it is doomed to death.

CubeT0ch

Jul 18, 2020
It is not worth it, it is a mode that needs a lot of work and continuous updates, in my opinion what they did with magic & mayhem seemed very bad, they invested so many resources and time to do something that in the end was temporary and that was hardly enjoyable due to the lag that the server suffered, at least in java. Also, if you have been on this server for a while you will have realized that they do not stand out for releasing updates quickly and of quality, which is essential if you want to make a mode like magic & mayhem since without consecutive updates it is doomed to death.
Yes but at the same time, we need more non-pvp game modes and if cubecraft could find a way to do it without lagging the server then I am all in for it.

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm late but, I must say that Magic Mahyen has attracted 30k people (yes in this same game) they removed it because at the beginning it was even planned that it would only stay a few months

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom