He/Him

Attachments

• 2017-08-14_10.26.17.png
    2017-08-14_10.26.17.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 171

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You could really work on your building skills. It's way under average. The island shaping, the color pallet and the detailing could be much better. The building looks too plain, the Island is too block-ish etc.
And you could also make a void world. There it would look much better.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Oh oh oh , that's pretty bad . Not only does it try too hard at cooying cubecraft's version , it fails at that on so many levels . The islands are tiny and what's that fat thing ti the side? The islands look like a ridgid square . Blocky.

From my pov , that's definately not a mid. Here's a tip though; get your build team to help you .

2/10
That's pretty harsh don't you think?
I like it, but it reminds me a lot of a map CubeCraft already has (End). Never the less, its a good build maybe the "new end".
Good build kiddo ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Funny how people will always find a way to ruin things that other people are proud of. Honest opinions are okay, but not if it's insultive. This ruins all the fun.

I like that you actually tried to build something big. It takes a lot of time and effort. Keep building and you'll improve ;).

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
F

Facelurite

Truth is not harsh. Its the way you react to critisizm. If something is bad you must say so.

F

Facelurite

Why don't you keep your mouth shut and say cool and be done with it.
Could you do better?
Because its not cool. In fact , I should be telling you to do better. The build has no charecter , is cubical an plain. Not to mention terrible to play on.

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
Everything is actually good. I like the island shaping, the colors, but you should work a little bit more on the middle, because it's not very good, but i give you 7/10 ! Good work !

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Because its not cool. In fact , I should be telling you to do better. The build has no charecter , is cubical an plain. Not to mention terrible to play on.

@Sylvaly JUST. STOP.
GET. OF. MY. FRICKING. POSTS. LEAVE. ME. THE. HELL. ALONE.
I. DONT. WANT. TO. SEE. YOUR. POSTS. ON. MY. POSTS. EVER.
JUST. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. OK? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW???

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think I know why people have the reactions they are
It is just not really understanding the intention that it isn't necessary supposed to look like the current map it is a much MUCH smaller version and if you look at the details it is actually fairly nice as it is very limited space to work on it
Not bad

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Firstly, the build is terrible. You need to work on your islands because as of right now they are upside down pyramids, just plain, flat and boring. When first looking at this it hurt my eyes, not because it was ugly or anything, but because i was confused, it doesnt have a sense of order or planning, its just dumped into a minecraft world, i suggest building stuff like this in a void world.

The colour pallet doesnt work for what this is trying to be, is just a bunch of colors that dont look well together in what you have built.

Now secondly, This is criticism that you should not take with hatred or anger, but take it as constructive criticism, i have not said any of this to offend you purposely, and if i do so then so be it. If i am being harsh then so be it. This is my builders point of view.

When i first starting building on minecraft, i built like this, and it was terrible, but after getting negative feed back from people, i improved to the point where i am able to build massive things such as
2017-08-09_06.53.07.png

Now before you start getting triggered because i didnt say this was amazing and deserves a 10/10. This is the Honest truth, you are just bad at building, but with help you can get much better. Everyone has the potential to be able to build.

Could you do better?
Yes

You post this on the forums for all to see, i am not going to sit back and say this is great, because you obviously need help to become a good builder and giving this harsh criticism is a step closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
Top Bottom