Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Richy13m

Sep 30, 2017
I think the network booster will be a bit more worth if someone can do like a /tip so like if i do a /tip, the guy who activated the network booster get 5 points and the guy who did /tip gets it too.That way it make it a bit more worth to get a network booster.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If the /tip was only available while the multiplier is active it would be paying for an in-game advantage which isn't allowed. So the command to transfer points would have to be available all the time. I wouldn't mind that but I think last time it was suggested people didn't like it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Even though it's a bit of a EULA loophole it's still copying Hypixel.
I rather see Cubecraft come up with an original idea to increase the multiplier sales.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Just make multipliers cheaper, last longer, and the games gets x2 boost, bt the person who bought it gets like x5 boost. Also, maybe give you a boost when you reach like level 50, and another when you reach level 100

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
and the games gets x2 boost, bt the person who bought it gets like x5 boost.
Also against the EULA, since the one who paid money for it gets a bigger advantage over others.
Also, maybe give you a boost when you reach like level 50, and another when you reach level 100
I'm not that keen on giving people these multipliers when they reach leveling milestone myself, and this won't really result in more players buying multipliers either.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not that keen on giving people these multipliers when they reach leveling milestone myself, and this won't really result in more players buying multipliers either.
Is that really the problem? Or is the problem the fact that the multipliers are never used

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Is that really the problem? Or is the problem the fact that the multipliers are never used
Why would they give out multipliers for free if the problem is that not many people buy them? Whether they're being used or not isn't the problem. It's that nobody is really buying them.
If Cube wants people to buy more multipliers, giving out free ones isn't the solution. It'd be a way smarter move just to reduce the price and/or add some more to it like others have said.

Reactions: SpookyWarz

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I have not seen someone activate a multiplier since a month and 1 day ago...
and that was me who activated it
so it would really be pointless
The whole point of the suggestion is to make using point multipliers more attractive.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
you buy a point multiplier to get more points quickly, doing this will give you more points either way you will get points
But getting more points would make it more attractive, wouldn't it? If too few people use them that wouldn't be pointless.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think the network booster will be a bit more worth if someone can do like a /tip so like if i do a /tip, the guy who activated the network booster get 5 points and the guy who did /tip gets it too.That way it make it a bit more worth to get a network booster.
Nah. I am pretty sure that would be breaking the EULA for minecraft. I'm not totally sure, but its very likely. I think mineplex has something a little different, but I don't know I don't play on there anymore.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
Top Bottom