Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xDieErdnussx

Jun 28, 2024
Hello Minecraft Friends,

I wanted to share an issue that my friend and I are really concerned about. We discovered the Minecraft server "Cubecraft" in April 2024 and immediately fell in love with the game mode "Blockwars," particularly the Capture the Flag 10vs10. Since then, we've been spending several hours a day, both day and night, enjoying this mode. It has truly captivated us, and we had a lot of fun playing it.

However, on June 27, 2024, when we logged into the server as usual to play a few rounds, we were devastated to find that the 10vs10 mode was suddenly gone. Instead, there are new modes like 50vs50, 5vs5, and 2vs2. Of course, we tried them all, but unfortunately, they didn't provide the same feeling and enjoyment as the classic 10vs10 mode.

We think the 5vs5 mode, in particular, has some notable disadvantages compared to the 10vs10 mode. With fewer players, the game feels less dynamic and exciting, as there is less action and strategic depth. The need for coordination and complex strategies diminishes, making it feel like a smaller, less intense skirmish. Additionally, the game times in the 10vs10 mode were perfect - long enough to organize but not too long to become boring. The new modes disrupt this balance, often feeling too short or too drawn-out. Finally, the larger teams in the 10vs10 mode allowed for a variety of playstyles and tactics, which are significantly reduced in the 5vs5 mode.
Of course, these disadvantages are only subjective and everyone sees it differently.

We sincerely hope that our feedback is heard, even though we are not long-time players. The classic 10vs10 Capture the Flag mode was truly special to us, and it would be fantastic if it could be reintroduced alongside the new modes.

Thanks for reading & best regards!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Minecraft Friends,

I wanted to share an issue that my friend and I are really concerned about. We discovered the Minecraft server "Cubecraft" in April 2024 and immediately fell in love with the game mode "Blockwars," particularly the Capture the Flag 10vs10. Since then, we've been spending several hours a day, both day and night, enjoying this mode. It has truly captivated us, and we had a lot of fun playing it.

However, on June 27, 2024, when we logged into the server as usual to play a few rounds, we were devastated to find that the 10vs10 mode was suddenly gone. Instead, there are new modes like 50vs50, 5vs5, and 2vs2. Of course, we tried them all, but unfortunately, they didn't provide the same feeling and enjoyment as the classic 10vs10 mode.

We think the 5vs5 mode, in particular, has some notable disadvantages compared to the 10vs10 mode. With fewer players, the game feels less dynamic and exciting, as there is less action and strategic depth. The need for coordination and complex strategies diminishes, making it feel like a smaller, less intense skirmish. Additionally, the game times in the 10vs10 mode were perfect - long enough to organize but not too long to become boring. The new modes disrupt this balance, often feeling too short or too drawn-out. Finally, the larger teams in the 10vs10 mode allowed for a variety of playstyles and tactics, which are significantly reduced in the 5vs5 mode.
Of course, these disadvantages are only subjective and everyone sees it differently.

We sincerely hope that our feedback is heard, even though we are not long-time players. The classic 10vs10 Capture the Flag mode was truly special to us, and it would be fantastic if it could be reintroduced alongside the new modes.

Thanks for reading & best regards!
5v5 is the classic mode, this is why there where so much people wanting to make it 5v5 again.

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
"The classic 10vs10 mode" 💀
I think there has been a misunderstanding. 5v5 was always a thing, but got removed in January and replaced with 10v10. So because everyone hated 10v10, and loved 5v5, it got reverted, which I'm very happy for. 5v5 is the classic mode. Although I respect your opinion, and am glad you stand for your opinion, but I doubt 10v10 will ever be back.

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

my final verdict for 5v5 blockwars: fun, but gets annoying and boring over time

i keep queueing with the same people and it gets pretty repetitive. if not queuing with the same people, at least a team will have less players which makes it somewhat unfair

also incentives when???
JokeKaedee wrote on StopWalking's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on RoseRozen's profile.
Happy belated birthday
Top Bottom