Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which new mob would you be most excited to see added to Skyblock?

• Bat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither of the three ❌

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a great day or night! In today’s tenth edition of “New Skyblock Island”, I make the case for why a new “Lush Island” should be added to Skyblock and what it will contain. This will probably be my largest suggestion to date, so if you don’t want to read it all, please at least consider checking out the “summary” section. Although I do suggest reading the whole thing. Hope you like the suggestion!

Azalea Trees:
To start off, I think Azalea trees should be added to the top of the island. Azalea trees are oak trees but with azalea leaves. To grow them, you must first obtain an azalea or flowering azalea block. Using bonemeal on these blocks will cause them to grow into a tree! When the oak wood is mined, the azalea or flowering azalea leaves will drop azalea or flowering azalea blocks. These blocks will be very useful for decorating your islands, and as previously mentioned are used to grow more azalea trees! Rooted dirt typically appears beneath a fully grown azalea tree, which means that if the devs keep the vanilla features of azalea, rooted dirt will now be obtainable in Skyblock!
Fun fact, azalea blocks can also be used as fuel in furnaces.

IMG_5873.jpeg

Horses:
The second thing that should be added to the top of this island are horse spawners! Horses will provide a new mode of transportation that will help players travel from one island to another very quickly. Using golden apples or golden carrots, it is possible to breed horses. If you’re wondering how it would be possible to ride them, this suggestion containing saddles would first have to be implemented.

Lush Caves:
As for the underneath of this island, it should contain lush caves! These caves would be packed with so many different features!

Glow berries:
The Lush Caves would contain a new food source: glow berries! Glow berries can be grown by putting a glow berry onto the bottom of a moss block which turns it into a cave vine. To grow glow berries, you must apply bonemeal to the cave vines.

Axolotls:
The first mob I suggest be added to the lush caves are axolotls. These cute little creatures are the refreshing addition from recent Minecraft updates that Skyblock needs! Despite their constantly low health, Axolotls are useful combat companions, as they’ll remove any mining fatigue effect the player may have when the player kills a hostile mob that is attacking the axolotl. They can also grant regeneration to a player in combat. It is possible to breed axolotls, using buckets of tropical fish. Since buckets of tropical fish aren’t obtainable in Skyblock, they would have to be purchased from the Skyblock shop.

Bats:
Next, I’m suggesting the implementation of bats! Although they’re pretty useless (other than being cute), they will, in my opinion, add a much-needed ambiance to Skyblock that it is currently lacking. Plus, they could be useful for some potentially annoying quests! 😈

Dripstone:
Third, I think pointed dripstone and Dripstone blocks should also be included in the lush caves underneath the island. They would provide useful decorations blocks and the possibility of new quests! After unlocking this island, it would be purchasable in the Skyblock shop.

Amethyst:
Lastly, there should be another amethyst geode somewhere in the cave system beneath this island (see this suggestion where I first suggested the implementation of an amethyst geode).

Quests:
The following are some ideas for new quests:

Idea #1: Cuteness To Go
  • Pick up 10 axolotls using buckets

Idea #2: Gotta get that drip
  • Craft 200 dripstone blocks using pointed dripstone
  • Fully fill 1 cauldron by allowing a stalactite to drip water into it.

Idea #3: Dedicated Skyblocker
  • Breed a blue axolotl (only a 0.083% chance)
  • Kill 1000 bats

Idea #4: Legendary Horse Breeder (hidden quest)
  • Breed all 35 horse variants.
IMG_5874.jpeg

Idea #5: Glowing
  • Eat 300 glow berries
  • Grow 50 glow berries

Other potential quest ideas include:
  • Breed _ foxes using glow berries (this suggestion would first need to be implemented)
  • Grow _ azalea trees and _ flowering azalea trees
  • Tame _ horses
  • Purchase _ pointed dripstone
  • Purchase _ small dripleaf and _ big dripleaf
  • Gather _ amethyst

Summary:
The top of this island would contain azalea trees, which can only be grown using bonemeal. When grown, azalea trees sprout rooted dirt, which would now be purchasable from the Skyblock shop! Horses would also be added, providing a rapid and useful new mode of transportation for players. The inside of the island would contain a lush caves system which would come with many new useful and decorative blocks, including dripstone, moss blocks, dripleaf, clay, etc. most of which would be purchasable from the shop afterwards. Glow berries would also be included, a new source of food! Plus two new mob spawners would be incorporated: axolotls and bats. Both of these new mobs will bring a much-needed ambiance to Skyblock. Additionally, axolotls are helpful when in combat. Lastly, a second amethyst geode would also be found in the cave system. All of these new features come with many possibilities for new quests! If you’re interested in hearing what they are, make sure the check out the “Quests” section about this summary.
IMG_5872.jpeg

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading this suggestion! Feel free to reply with any opinions or criticisms. Don’t forget to vote on the poll which new mob you’d be most excited to see get implemented into Skyblock! Remember to react using :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:. Till next time!

- Reesle 🦇

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a great day or night! In today’s tenth edition of “New Skyblock Island”, I make the case for why a new “Lush Island” should be added to Skyblock and what it will contain. This will probably be my largest suggestion to date, so if you don’t want to read it all, please at least consider checking out the “summary” section. Although I do suggest reading the whole thing. Hope you like the suggestion!

Azalea Trees:
To start off, I think Azalea trees should be added to the top of the island. Azalea trees are oak trees but with azalea leaves. To grow them, you must first obtain an azalea or flowering azalea block. Using bonemeal on these blocks will cause them to grow into a tree! When the oak wood is mined, the azalea or flowering azalea leaves will drop azalea or flowering azalea blocks. These blocks will be very useful for decorating your islands, and as previously mentioned are used to grow more azalea trees! Rooted dirt typically appears beneath a fully grown azalea tree, which means that if the devs keep the vanilla features of azalea, rooted dirt will now be obtainable in Skyblock!
Fun fact, azalea blocks can also be used as fuel in furnaces.

View attachment 231471

Horses:
The second thing that should be added to the top of this island are horse spawners! Horses will provide a new mode of transportation that will help players travel from one island to another very quickly. Using golden apples or golden carrots, it is possible to breed horses. If you’re wondering how it would be possible to ride them, this suggestion containing saddles would first have to be implemented.

Lush Caves:
As for the underneath of this island, it should contain lush caves! These caves would be packed with so many different features!

Glow berries:
The Lush Caves would contain a new food source: glow berries! Glow berries can be grown by putting a glow berry onto the bottom of a moss block which turns it into a cave vine. To grow glow berries, you must apply bonemeal to the cave vines.

Axolotls:
The first mob I suggest be added to the lush caves are axolotls. These cute little creatures are the refreshing addition from recent Minecraft updates that Skyblock needs! Despite their constantly low health, Axolotls are useful combat companions, as they’ll remove any mining fatigue effect the player may have when the player kills a hostile mob that is attacking the axolotl. They can also grant regeneration to a player in combat. It is possible to breed axolotls, using buckets of tropical fish. Since buckets of tropical fish aren’t obtainable in Skyblock, they would have to be purchased from the Skyblock shop.

Bats:
Next, I’m suggesting the implementation of bats! Although they’re pretty useless (other than being cute), they will, in my opinion, add a much-needed ambiance to Skyblock that it is currently lacking. Plus, they could be useful for some potentially annoying quests! 😈

Dripstone:
Third, I think pointed dripstone and Dripstone blocks should also be included in the lush caves underneath the island. They would provide useful decorations blocks and the possibility of new quests! After unlocking this island, it would be purchasable in the Skyblock shop.

Amethyst:
Lastly, there should be another amethyst geode somewhere in the cave system beneath this island (see this suggestion where I first suggested the implementation of an amethyst geode).

Quests:
The following are some ideas for new quests:

Idea #1: Cuteness To Go
  • Pick up 10 axolotls using buckets

Idea #2: Gotta get that drip
  • Craft 200 dripstone blocks using pointed dripstone
  • Fully fill 1 cauldron by allowing a stalactite to drip water into it.

Idea #3: Dedicated Skyblocker
  • Breed a blue axolotl (only a 0.083% chance)
  • Kill 1000 bats

Idea #4: Legendary Horse Breeder (hidden quest)
  • Breed all 35 horse variants.
View attachment 231474

Idea #5: Glowing
  • Eat 300 glow berries
  • Grow 50 glow berries

Other potential quest ideas include:
  • Breed _ foxes using glow berries (this suggestion would first need to be implemented)
  • Grow _ azalea trees and _ flowering azalea trees
  • Tame _ horses
  • Purchase _ pointed dripstone
  • Purchase _ small dripleaf and _ big dripleaf
  • Gather _ amethyst

Summary:
The top of this island would contain azalea trees, which can only be grown using bonemeal. When grown, azalea trees sprout rooted dirt, which would now be purchasable from the Skyblock shop! Horses would also be added, providing a rapid and useful new mode of transportation for players. The inside of the island would contain a lush caves system which would come with many new useful and decorative blocks, including dripstone, moss blocks, dripleaf, clay, etc. most of which would be purchasable from the shop afterwards. Glow berries would also be included, a new source of food! Plus two new mob spawners would be incorporated: axolotls and bats. Both of these new mobs will bring a much-needed ambiance to Skyblock. Additionally, axolotls are helpful when in combat. Lastly, a second amethyst geode would also be found in the cave system. All of these new features come with many possibilities for new quests! If you’re interested in hearing what they are, make sure the check out the “Quests” section about this summary.
View attachment 231475

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading this suggestion! Feel free to reply with any opinions or criticisms. Don’t forget to vote on the poll which new mob you’d be most excited to see get implemented into Skyblock! Remember to react using :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:. Till next time!

- Reesle 🦇
I want to see horses and azalea tree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on caraMel's profile.
Really cool pink feeling the pfp and the banner is good match haha xD btw hru my friend?:D
Nightmare wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BicolourSine41 wrote on DuckL's profile.
hiii where are u?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
WOW! Grats on 2000 reaction score!!!!!!! Very good job!
For all the U.S. people, happy 4th July!!!!!!
Top Bottom