Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I can't believe so many people are supporting this. Isn't the point of it to kill other players to get their items? If everybody got the exact same items, then what would be the point in fighting people? You'd be better off just camping in the sky until only one player is left. This is also why there are ores beneath every island. If you're missing a vital item, say a sword, you can always get a diamond sword regardless of the chest type and map by just mining for it.

A

A pigeon

I can't believe so many people are supporting this. Isn't the point of it to kill other players to get their items? If everybody got the exact same items, then what would be the point in fighting people? You'd be better off just camping in the sky until only one player is left. This is also why there are ores beneath every island. If you're missing a vital item, say a sword, you can always get a diamond sword regardless of the chest type and map by just mining for it.
Not the whole thread , its just that we can get diamonds straight off the bat , which is absolutely insane and illogical .

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Not the whole thread , its just that we can get diamonds straight off the bat , which is absolutely insane and illogical .
So you want diamond items to be removed from spawn chests, obtainable only by bridging? That's not a bad idea, actually. Would get the campers to stop camping :o

Reactions: A pigeon

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I hope it will get fixed, i dont have the problems that much but i hope it will get fixed!

A

A pigeon

So you want diamond items to be removed from spawn chests, obtainable only by bridging? That's not a bad idea, actually. Would get the campers to stop camping :eek:
Diamonds should only be accessible at mid or by mining ore

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
Top Bottom