Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Hi. I came up with this idea about egg embryoes , which are given to you on elimination of a another player.

Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/egg-embryo-and-team-upgrades.191582/

So , basically when you end a player permananty they drop anegg embryo. These egg embryoes can be used to do special things .

They'd be the currency to purchase powerful weapons and armour , and perhaps cause special effects as well. Dw essentially its just a knockback 1 upgrade for a sword or flame upgrade on the bow as I do not wish to stray from its roots.

They'd make purchasing potions possible at varying prices.

Egg embryoes will basically be dyes renamed 'Egg Embryo'.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Facelurite

Hey,

The idea sounds nice but I think it is not a good idea to give you one every player you en maybe they can make a ability for it that you can upgrade.
Rephrase that please? I didnt understand. If you mean you dont want to get for each kill , i specifically mentioned that its on elimination only , not death.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi. I came up with this idea about egg embryoes , which are given to you on elimination of a another player.

Link: add later

So , basically when you end a player permananty they drop anegg embryo. These egg embryoes can be used to do special things .

They'd be the currency to purchase powerful weapons and armour , and perhaps cause special effects as well. Dw essentially its just a knockback 1 upgrade for a sword or flame upgrade on the bow as I do not wish to stray from its roots.

They'd make purchasing potions possible at varying prices.

Egg embryoes will basically be dyes renamed 'Egg Embryo'.
How much would the special thingd cost?

Overall i find this idea very interesting, I like how you need to kill people in order to get this stuff instead of farming on the emerald gen.

F

Facelurite

How much would the special thingd cost?

Overall i find this idea very interesting, I like how you need to kill people in order to get this stuff instead of farming on the emerald gen.
I dont know . Probably 5 embryos for a potion and about 10 for the 'special thing' . That's fair I guess.

F

Facelurite

I mean that Cubecraft can maybe make a ability for getting an Embryo after a elimination so you can have 0% chance to get one or if you upgrade the ability like 10% chance to get one upgrade another time like 20% change to get one etc.
Nope. That will never work.

F

Facelurite

Why not...
Because then we'd never use them. Per game embryoes will not be used mich anyway , since it actually requires the player to stay alive after an elimination.

If there were chances we'd never be able to buy things with embryoes . + i hate abities

F

Facelurite

If i had specified that the special thing was a hydrogen bomb they would have mobbed my thread.

Edited 6 times because typo

F

Facelurite

If i had specified that the special thing was a hydrogen bomb they would have mobbed my thread.

Edited 6 times because typo
Linked the real thread . I copied it lololol becauseim braindead

No , that was also my thread

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
How about,
a new stat?
You could get one for killing each Team and Egg,
but I don't think you should be able to get special armor, it'd be too OP.
Though, with the stats, it'd just be the same with Eggs Broken and Kills, so, maybe not.
Idk.
I think I may be 50/50 with this.

A

A pigeon

How about,
a new stat?
You could get one for killing each Team and Egg,
but I don't think you should be able to get special armor, it'd be too OP.
Though, with the stats, it'd just be the same with Eggs Broken and Kills, so, maybe not.
Idk.
I think I may be 50/50 with this.
Thorns and stuff , not prot 6 , thats too OP . Still better than the emerald exchange system we have

Members Online

Latest profile posts

10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
Top Bottom