Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Hellođź‘‹ I asked the CC team about the way the system ranks players in the parkour leaderboard when the stats are equal and they have max medals, They said that the players ranking is random when the stats are equal

Minecraft 6_27_2024 5_17_40 PM.png

This problem happened because the system deals with the list of parkour leaderboards like other games based on the most wins, which is no limit to the number of wins, but parkour has a maximum number of medals that cannot be exceeded because you collected all the medals in all the maps, which means you finished the game 100%

It gets worse when you know there's no way for you to improve your position, not because you're not good, but because it's random, as you can see the system is so unfair and that has to change, so we have to make a suggestion

The suggestion is, we add a new stats that calculates the best time it took for a player to win each level in parkour, and then add up the times of all levels. For example, the total shows 1 hour and 30 minutes. So who did speedrun best and have best time total levels becomes in a higher position, this idea makes the speedrun useful and makes the pros do speedrun more đź‘Ť

In general even if the idea doesn't work, the important thing is we want a new system that classifies the players fairly and can be competed in

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hellođź‘‹ I asked the CC team about the way the system ranks players in the parkour leaderboard when the stats are equal and they have max medals, They said that the players ranking is random when the stats are equal

View attachment 231553

This problem happened because the system deals with the list of parkour leaderboards like other games based on the most wins, which is no limit to the number of wins, but parkour has a maximum number of medals that cannot be exceeded because you collected all the medals in all the maps, which means you finished the game 100%

It gets worse when you know there's no way for you to improve your position, not because you're not good, but because it's random, as you can see the system is so unfair and that has to change, so we have to make a suggestion

The suggestion is, we add a new stats that calculates the best time it took for a player to win each level in parkour, and then add up the times of all levels. For example, the total shows 1 hour and 30 minutes. So who did speedrun best and have best time total levels becomes in a higher position, this idea makes the speedrun useful and makes the pros do speedrun more đź‘Ť

In general even if the idea doesn't work, the important thing is we want a new system that classifies the players fairly and can be competed in
Agree+ they can just male the system by who get the all medals first he get the first position

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Agree+ they can just male the system by who get the all medals first he get the first position
I disagree with you because it is not possible to compete in it, for example if someone was the first to collect medals it is impossible to compete with him and surpass him or take his position---and you will wait for a new map update and be the first and then the same problem happens again

• Unsure
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with you because it is not possible to compete in it, for example if someone was the first to collect medals it is impossible to compete with him and surpass him or take his position---and you will wait for a new map update and be the first and then the same problem happens again
No i dont maene like that its like 3 person have 2000 medals so the first one who get the 2000 medals he will get for ex the 20 place and the others will take 21 and 22 place for who get the nember first and second

Reactions: ryooXD

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
No i dont maene like that its like 3 person have 2000 medals so the first one who get the 2000 medals he will get for ex the 20 place and the others will take 21 and 22 place for who get the nember first and second
Currently the max medals is 2187 if there are two people who have 2000 medals one of them can collect another medal and have 2001 and the problem is solvedđź‘Ť but the problem is when we reach the end game in 2187 we need a system that classifies players fairly and can compete between players who have max medals

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
CATS
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 231553

I fully agree, i do not play parcour much, but this is a problem.

Reactions: ryooXD

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Unless this is a very easy change, i doubt this will be changed anytime soon, as this barely affects anyone :/
This is realistic unfortunately because parkour doesn't take priority, in general we agree to easy solutionsđź‘Ť such as repeating the first place or any other idea that is fair and we do not want random system at all

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I reached 800 reaction score! That went very fast! Thanks to @hoppyfrog28_ for being my 800th reaction (Well reactions that count for my reaction score)!
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
Did you hear about the cleaners who went to space? They ended up scrubbing the mission.
JustNathie wrote on Thjis's profile.
What did one toilet say to the other? You appear a bit flushed.
JustNathie wrote on Hoshi's profile.
Why are most people tired on April 1? They've just finished a 31-day March.
Never in any circumstances call a player or team "bad" after you kill them unless they are cheating or were toxic to you first. That team who did that to us today got bad luck as a result of that (they died to another player the same game and in the next game, we killed them)
Top Bottom