Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add individual ranks to the beta games?

• Total voters

stellar6666

Jul 2, 2024
Hello everyone! Im new to the forums, so this is my first suggestion! (This is a repost of a suggestion I posted on discord)
I think it would be cool to add ranks for bedwars and pillars of fortune, and these would be permanent ranks. Maybe pillars of fortune rank would be cheaper, for like 2 dollars for some win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps. For bedwars maybe 5 dollars and it will have some shop skins, bed skins, win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps.

Anyway, I hope this gets added!
Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! Im new to the forums, so this is my first suggestion! (This is a repost of a suggestion I posted on discord)
I think it would be cool to add ranks for bedwars and pillars of fortune, and these would be permanent ranks. Maybe pillars of fortune rank would be cheaper, for like 2 dollars for some win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps. For bedwars maybe 5 dollars and it will have some shop skins, bed skins, win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps.

Anyway, I hope this gets added!
Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!
You can buy beta games subscription to vote in this game now. And I think that ranks for these games will be added after they out of beta testing.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
This is not something that will happen, as beta games can also be removed entirely. We will not offer a permanent rank unless it is certain that the game will stay, otherwise people will complain.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thjis wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Gefeliciteerd Stijn
Love this animation with the spider! xD
IMG_6529.png
Reesle wrote on LightningLord's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰⚡
Top Bottom