Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add individual ranks to the beta games?

• Total voters

stellar6666

Jul 2, 2024
Hello everyone! Im new to the forums, so this is my first suggestion! (This is a repost of a suggestion I posted on discord)
I think it would be cool to add ranks for bedwars and pillars of fortune, and these would be permanent ranks. Maybe pillars of fortune rank would be cheaper, for like 2 dollars for some win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps. For bedwars maybe 5 dollars and it will have some shop skins, bed skins, win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps.

Anyway, I hope this gets added!
Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! Im new to the forums, so this is my first suggestion! (This is a repost of a suggestion I posted on discord)
I think it would be cool to add ranks for bedwars and pillars of fortune, and these would be permanent ranks. Maybe pillars of fortune rank would be cheaper, for like 2 dollars for some win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps. For bedwars maybe 5 dollars and it will have some shop skins, bed skins, win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps.

Anyway, I hope this gets added!
Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!
You can buy beta games subscription to vote in this game now. And I think that ranks for these games will be added after they out of beta testing.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
This is not something that will happen, as beta games can also be removed entirely. We will not offer a permanent rank unless it is certain that the game will stay, otherwise people will complain.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
🦆
BicolourSine41 wrote on hoppyfrog28_'s profile.
Toad or Frog?
Was going through my old photos and found these from 2021. Thought they were funny so I decided to share them. Does anybody else have some … interesting Lifeboat server experiences? xD
IMG_8125.png

IMG_8124.png
hoppyfrog28_ wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :shreklook:
Got over 50K VXP! I’ve spent way too much money on this server xD
IMG_5909.png
Top Bottom