Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Good morning/afternoon/evening

Since blockwars 5v5 returned, it adapted the inventory of giga blockwars. And it is way too complicated and an absolute mess. This post is a proposal to make the inventory more organized.
Note: this post is written from a bridge player's perspective so not everything might be the same for CTF.

- Image of current inventory

AD_4nXc1ID4BKL-p7hKy3VeSYpCycMpJEkw2PNVy87OyIyukQGppWcDEOe63UR5HPEP65cW-aRpA1c-BjMt4K3GVoiPCeu7SwjECCFUx-hM5cE2qk7yXhHxgQffDsdeNYqgivp83qWn01MZN7tBucc5elQousbJ8

As you can see after a few pits scored and side tasks completed, your inventory is a mess.

Why is the inventory such a mess? And how can we fix it?

This is how the inventory looks like when the game begins:

AD_4nXdADW6dRPa1y0bO071qWQAHJaR6hUXMin9xCoWinLLSej7-iHfmkiyu0Wj27YgPiz9nE6Aswh31a-c2q722XtNO3ccSfU0vsslkeVfWuP7E643WYwCqshMA73WFnMs2ENSFlR20SVsvqEPRBNcahXRnUSWX

One of the reasons why the inventory becomes a mess after some time is because the player receives too many blocks.
You don't need 3 stacks to reach the other island, 1 is already enough.

Solution:
keep 1 stack of terracotta and the stack of wood. I think the planks are primarily used for defending the flag/pit so they should remain. And for every time you score a pit or die, the blocks reset so you have your 2 stacks of blocks again. (similar to how it worked previous)

The following image is a proposal by me of how a more organized inventory could look like.

AD_4nXdNgBBqcnOG7iAMFFuhU0WdFxC3rCLHQ8B2xdbwSk7dkoU_-9E8h1xOcrJltKJRK3CjI0gBxHseBQdlr46ya5Wv9oPU40vGZEKMlyjfzOYGtbcPMKwN6ky4jCHTYHre7iKjwhJnB6mn0_mowXv3eY_71s8

• You have the sword, bow and pickaxe in the same slots as they are right now.
  • But the axe should be together with the other tools, so we put the axe in the 4th slot.
  • Then in the 5th and 6th slot we put the terracotta and planks.
  • In the 7th slot you have space (for example) a side task reward.
  • In the 8th slot the arrows and finally in the 9th slot the side tasks menu (nether star resembles the side task menu).

Thank you for reading this and if you have any ideas or different opinions on this topic. Feel free to let me know.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2024-08-22 163945.png
    Schermafbeelding 2024-08-22 163945.png
    216 KB · Views: 6
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

So, how are you all doing today? :D
it._.jalil wrote on Moooofin's profile.
I think thinking deeply about bad things is disappointing
it._.jalil wrote on Moooofin's profile.
Oh my God, you have a lot of interactions