Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Well here is my idea; Wen you are Staff rank or YT rank you got targeted a lot, my idea is to change rank like: /rank emerald just wen you are higher like being Obsidian you can change to emerlad or Iron, I don't get targeted a lot but sometimes its annoying, what do you think? Let me now if you think that this is OP or not
This is why /nick exists.
By the way, you are not active enough for helper, sorry.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well here is my idea; Wen you are Staff rank or YT rank you got targeted a lot, my idea is to change rank like: /rank emerald just wen you are higher like being Obsidian you can change to emerlad or Iron, I don't get targeted a lot but sometimes its annoying, what do you think? Let me now if you think that this is OP or not

No... Then people give themselves Obsidian and then people impersonate... with /nick

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017

Good idea please @rubik_cube_man add the new ranks

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Currently, YouTubers have the permission to use /nick. That's enough.
I am waiting to have more msg on my profile - I am going to be more active this days
Please stay on topic.
In-game use vanish is not a good idea.
Staff may not use /vanish if they're playing a game.
Redstone to replace Iron rank?
The ranks are good as it is now. Also, why would you replace the Iron rank? :oops:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Top Bottom