Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
so this is just an idea ive had

Ever since sentinel was "released" ive seen posts on profiles including staff members like @CrazymanJR asking to be unbanned because it was a false ban, when i respond i ask if they were butterfly clicking, a huge majority say they were so heres an idea

In every lobby there is a decorative board with a picture of the gamemode and how to play with a warning on some that teaming is not allowed, so add another warning to the boards saying something along the lines of "butterfly clicking can get you banned" or something like that

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Could be useful, but there will be still people that don't listen.
same as in solo skywars. ez reports.

Maybe its better if they add a kinda chat message like this:
Schermafbeelding 2017-05-09 om 16.24.10.png

They can always try to prevent false bans with this.

T

The Lord Pleb

I do not think it's a good idea, since there are many players who have the chat disabled. Anyway, I would only add one sentence.

Reactions: Slimeyz

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
So, there is a decorative board which indicates that cross teaming is punishable. Unfortunately, many people still do this. Is it useful to add a text like ''Butterfly clicking can get you banned!''? You can also just add a text like ''Hacking can get you banned!'' - while people also ignore that. :rolleyes:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
So, there is a decorative board which indicates that cross teaming is punishable. Unfortunately, many people still do this. Is it useful to add a text like ''Butterfly clicking can get you banned!''? You can also just add a text like ''Hacking can get you banned!'' - while people also ignore that. :rolleyes:
Same goes for solo skywars, there's something saying in chat like this: Teaming ia not allowed in solo skywars!
People just ignore it.
I think they need to clarify this.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Same goes for solo skywars, there's something saying in chat like this: Teaming ia not allowed in solo skywars!
People just ignore it.
I think they need to clarify this.
Right, the most people just ignore it. So obviously, it is punishable.

D

Deleted member 204478

View attachment 132648

I like this one better, many people don't usually see exactly what is written on these info boards.
Maybe it could pop up in your chat (just to you, no one else) when the player has reached over 12-14 CPS, just as a warning.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yes! This is really good, it will help so many people to stop butterfly clicking and it should be really easy to do!

T

The Lord Pleb

Can you say why? We know a lot If you give the Readon Why.

It seems a good idea to put a phrase saying that because at least that warns of something. I know everyone ignores it, but if anyone looked at it, I could check it out. Apart, in Skywars Only for example, many players have the chat disabled, and can not see that the Team is not allowed. And if they look at the box, they could see the phrase.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
so this is just an idea ive had

Ever since sentinel was "released" ive seen posts on profiles including staff members like @CrazymanJR asking to be unbanned because it was a false ban, when i respond i ask if they were butterfly clicking, a huge majority say they were so heres an idea

In every lobby there is a decorative board with a picture of the gamemode and how to play with a warning on some that teaming is not allowed, so add another warning to the boards saying something along the lines of "butterfly clicking can get you banned" or something like that
Or people can just read the rules. If you get banned because you broke a rule you didn't know about, it's your fault. I don't get why people don't read rules and then complain when they are punished for breaking them XD

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar

View attachment 132648

That would be a great idea, Since some people don't get pass and read the "info boards"

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Its a good idea, but I doubt that anyone will actually read it. They will problably just ignore

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like this one better, many people don't usually see exactly what is written on these info boards.
Maybe it could pop up in your chat (just to you, no one else) when the player has reached over 12-14 CPS, just as a warning.
If its this then i would be 10+ clicks in my opinion, just to make sure that the player doesnt butterfly click.
And then there should also be a warning on the board in case someone has chat disabled.

sabsfunny

Apr 14, 2017
Like the idea indeed evrybody could be warned 1 time only before banning the the apeals would go down because if you are still spamming it is your own fault. And the appeal should not be nesseceray or at east a lot less.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Like the idea indeed evrybody could be warned 1 time only before banning the the apeals would go down because if you are still spamming it is your own fault. And the appeal should not be nesseceray or at east a lot less.
Well, you can still butterfly/jitterclick but it's at your own risk.

sabsfunny

Apr 14, 2017
I do not even know hoe to butterfly kick ore jitterclick ore something i am not that fast thats why i am not good at pvp

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
No because if you ger an alert ore something you should stop it is at your own risk then
Thats what he is trying to suggest. Its so that you get a warning and dont butterfly click.
And this doesnt mean that you know how to butterfly click or jitterclick, this is about the people who do know how to and that do this.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom