Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
3rd episode of the SinaSquad is now released. I know the intro is loud so i will fix that for next time, but ive had to change it because we have came out with the official members. I put time in to editing the actual video too, so all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Great effort in the intro! I think it's kinda creepy how you all share the same skin, but you guys do you!

Reactions: AndyPaz

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Seems pretty cool. Only problem is the intro is long. I think it would be cool as a channel teaser or like a 'welcome to my channel' video but having to watch a long intro every video gets tedious and many people will end up just skipping it. And once people start skipping it, what's the point in having it. It's a cool clip, don't get me wrong, I just think it is way too long to be an actual intro clip.

But that is just my opinion. Great job on the video!

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
Seems pretty cool. Only problem is the intro is long. I think it would be cool as a channel teaser or like a 'welcome to my channel' video but having to watch a long intro every video gets tedious and many people will end up just skipping it. And once people start skipping it, what's the point in having it. It's a cool clip, don't get me wrong, I just think it is way too long to be an actual intro clip.

But that is just my opinion. Great job on the video!
Thank you so much! I'll find a way to either make it shorter or cut it for next time!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Reesle wrote on Skyninjass's profile.
Ty for the follow, Pro! :D
Top Bottom