Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Ok. Making this clear. Skywars deathmatch was added before by @halothe23 to prevent campers in skywars. The deathmatch was called "block decay". It was basically blocks in island decaying, and only middle would be safe. But the idea got a lot of hates so it was deleted. So, I don't think DM for skywars is not gonna be added, there are plenty of ways for getting rid of hackers.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Getting rid of campers*
Ok. Making this clear. Skywars deathmatch was added before by @halothe23 to prevent campers in skywars. The deathmatch was called "block decay". It was basically blocks in island decaying, and only middle would be safe. But the idea got a lot of hates so it was deleted. So, I don't think DM for skywars is not gonna be added, there are plenty of ways for getting rid of hackers.

Vxronica

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
a local mcdonalds
No shall not be added. It will cause freeze and some major lag. Plus, it's good because then you can get some stuff and loot things that haven't been looted.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I think the fact that block decay, a form of death match, was removed because of the number of people against it shows that the majority of players Do not want a death match, they like it as it is now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy birthday
Reesle wrote on kurakurta's profile.
Belated happy birthday! 🥳
Eli
Insert eerie MORDOR music
Amazinq wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy birthday
Flxen wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.