Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Heatwave

Feb 19, 2020
I know it's nothing major and doesn't affect much, but my suggestion is to make the builder kit have a prot 4 helmet if the game is overpowered mode. It just means you don't need to swap it out and daves you a few seconds.

Also, maybe moving some of the java kits over would be a good idea. Maybe the 10 iron kit (sorry I'm not a massive player of java so I'm a bit uneducated on the names), or for certain modes (OP, HC etc) have kits to suit them.

Thanks for taking time to read this small suggestion and have a good day, thanks!

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In java for example, the armor kit is useless in op because the armor dont have enchant. Is a small suggestion but in my opinion cubecraft don't need add this.
Have a nice day! :)

Reactions: Anthoken

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
In java for example, the armor kit is useless in op because the armor dont have enchant. Is a small suggestion but in my opinion cubecraft don't need add this.
Have a nice day! :)
that kit isnt useless... If you select that kit you have ing 20% discount for all the armour so its a handy kit. Dia armour is in OP 32 dia's, with that kit its 26 dia. Full dia is 2x64 dia's and with the kit its 64 + 40 dia

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Leather Helmet on Normal EggWars: * Nyeh *
Leather Helmet on OP EggWars: * Useless *
Leather Helmet on Hardcore EggWars: *
STONKS *

RelatedNoobs

Forum Expert
Nov 17, 2019
Yes. It’s honestly very annoying to always have to throw out that normal leather helmet for a protection 4

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Reesle wrote on unevencelery901's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums, fellow Cubecraft Enjoyer! :D
If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a mod any time! Hope you enjoy your time on here!
Top Bottom